Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 12:54 am

ruipalmeira wrote:

haven't you understood ? he doesn't want to be your friend... i have too many friends and none of them ever tried to do that with me...
he misled... he started the conspiracy.. and the hoax... he hacked my whole computer sending me a virus on AIM... he stole ppls identities.. his whole website is filled with fraud and lies i tried to expose him several times but he covers it up so well... he made multiple accounts... he stalked me on AIM... he sent me a rape letter... he manipulated me into thinking one thing only to find out it was all a lie... hes the reason i have to go to therapy once a week... he even LIED bout his mother's death... i just hacked his myspace and made him THINK i hacked all his accts to get back at him... yet im the bad guy hmmmmmm
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 6:13 am

Lock Thread?
Goobacks

Goobacks

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 6:27 am

Yupp, no point in talking about this anymore, situation is done.

//Thread Closed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com