Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Vide
PostSubject: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 2:19 am

Hey guys...my friend HATES me and i need some advice on what i should do.......Actually its a looooooong story to understand the WHOLE situation so if you can and have the time to read all this PLEASE bare with me..................

Me and my friend i knew since third grade have had these back and forth prank battles for the last...hmmm..five months. I dont remember what started it all but first it was simple tricks like rickrolls and links to meatspin.com

For example, my fav was he created a whole fake myspace of a girl i really liked. Made it look super legit and got a few of my classmates to participate by being friends of hers. One day she sends me the 'friend request' and im shocked surprised . We start talking and she seems really into me all of sudden. Then our conversation turns intimate and i tell her deep, personal things i NEVER told anyone else. After i struck an e-romance i feel confident to ask her out the next day.

I start talking to her then make references to the conversation we had online. Shes confused...Im confused....really confused....it gets really awkward i ask her out she tells me she has a boyfriend Im like WTF?!?! (on her myspace her relationship status was single)
Never felt more embarassed in my life. I find out damn it was him all along.

Its ok because i do get him back but more pranks ensue

Note: This is the same guy who made me the think i had that Trojan Horse virus
see link HERE

What started out as humorous gags kept escalating, becoming more complex each time until our whole friendship is based on how much we can 0WN each other
But REALLY got me was those damn anon AIM messages....he made multiple temporary fake accounts..........Then threatened to rape me and other super CRAZY shoot....... i thought i was being stalked................Im not sure the whole time if it was him or the REAL deal because it sounded convincing...

He has no idea how paranoid it made me....It damn near MINDFUCKED me... surprised surprised surprised
To this day i dont fully know who to trust or what to believe..............its just half believe and never fully trust..

Im the type of person though you piss me off i wont get mad maybe slight perturbed but i rather get even...So i MASTERMIND.... the ..ALPHA Omega of all pranks. A full out conspiracy.......

Asked all of his friends for any and all juicy info i could use to exploit him with although they did not know my intentions..Then went in on him HARD! what i did was wrong i know.........but i feel justified...i wanted to one-up him, show HE went too far and END all this once and for all with a prank i know he would NEVER be able to outdo

He knows im a super l33t haXor..and i wanted to make him think i hacked all of his accounts even though i really didnt...... I got most dirt from the computer he let me use

So he hates me what should i do...? try to reconcile the relationship or just leave it confused
Neil

Neil

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 2:43 am

Wow lol
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 2:44 am

Well, he was asking for that last part.
If you've been good friends with him for so long, you should reconcile the relationship but stop the pranks
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 7:32 am

thanks sbux...
what really pushed me to go as far as i did was we were having an argument and he had the nerve to call me crazy and a fag when he poses as a girl online lol
but yea... ill start workin on that
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 9:38 am

sounds like you guys love each other.... remember in the 4th grade when a boy liked a girl they would be mean to them? xD

anyway. just forget the pranks or make a truce to keep them superficial. draw a line because obviously one was crossed as some point.
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 9th 2009, 4:04 pm

technically the only thing that got hacked... was his and this other dudes ..musician myspace and yea... I deleted his twitter...... but he was talking smack. And he should know better than to try to piss me off because whether he wants to admit ti or not i own that fag lol lol lol lol lol cool cool cool cool cool
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 9th 2009, 4:47 pm

ii bro I got a friends just like that takes things too serious *cough* I now if he is reading this he knows who he is*cough* so you can do two things either talk to him about how we u two are cool since grade 3 and how you guys are friends and stuff this usually works TRUST ME it may seem corny but try it. If not and he still acts like that ignore him he will soon come back to u wagging his tail tongue
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 2:30 am

thing about it is he has dissociative identity disorder tongue which was unbelievable cuz i would never even suspect it previously.
but like i said i found out ALL his dirty little secrets..............
and i think thats the main reason he so pissed cuz i used it to manipulate him among other things... neutral
cyberpaxy

cyberpaxy

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 2:59 am

go watch oprah ! lol

*jus kiddin* no offence
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 5:22 am

as well it got kind of out hand because i conspired with some people who shall remain nameless or rather anonymous ... yeahhh karma's a b*tch
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 8:30 am

dr. phil?
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 12:47 pm

what would obviously overcome that friendship problem was a real fight with real punches, kicks and shoot... if u both were real friends it would all come down to good, and you would laugh of what you made.. if not well, get over it.
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 4:29 pm

i think what he fails to realize is regarding the explotiation, everything getting hacked, myself and others going other so MANY accts, and etterorists monitoring him on some Truman Show type ish it was just supposed to be a hoax.................................
to confound him and show how much he was susceptible to deception.
beat you at your own game and you just got unplugged..
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 10th 2009, 9:30 pm

abloggingape wrote:
i think what he fails to realize is regarding the explotiation, everything getting hacked, myself and others going other so MANY accts, and etterorists monitoring him on some Truman Show type ish it was just supposed to be a hoax.................................
to confound him and show how much he was susceptible to deception.
beat you at your own game and you just got unplugged..

or that... though fighting always educates kids to see who's your friend or not (in this type of cases), i've had my share of dificult relations with schoolmates... one of those, got way of education... because of stupid stuffs... the guy just was into insulting me.. trying to show off everytime and sh1t.. and one day, i woke up with my head inside out, and just bashed is face, when again he started to insult me.

if he is your real friend.. that will disappear.. if not, well... that are many people around that can be better friends, and their just waiting for you to see that.
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 9:47 pm

lol the funniest thing is that you're asking for this urgent advice but you don't seem like you regret anything... in each post you madee since then, you're still goin hard on dude... why do you even wanna be friends with him?
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 17th 2009, 2:39 am

its not urgent advice i just put that to get more input..
If someone were trying to play mindgames with you what would u do? try to get them back? i would. and not just with me either. i dont regret it cuz i got revenge now he knows how i feel. but we been friends since third grade..i dont want to waste all that..it just sucks all this came between us...
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 17th 2009, 10:44 am

abloggingape wrote:
its not urgent advice i just put that to get more input..
If someone were trying to play mindgames with you what would u do? try to get them back? i would. and not just with me either. i dont regret it cuz i got revenge now he knows how i feel. but we been friends since third grade..i dont want to waste all that..it just sucks all this came between us...

haven't you understood ? he doesn't want to be your friend... i have too many friends and none of them ever tried to do that with me...
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 17th 2009, 9:28 pm

dont put urgent or important unless you mean it plz tongue

and yes, do what Rui said tongue hes not friendly so ignore him
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 1:00 am

well..saw him today at school.... told him i was sorry for everything...
he doesnt hate me now but we arent on friendly terms either.
thats prob how it will be from now...
i dont think even if it did work out it would be a good idea to continue on.
we both did really bad stuff out of anger and frustration...i realize now i really shouldnt have done what i did..
its just like you have to pick your friends...
some ppl will just try to damn with you cuz they know you
then it becomes a vicious cycle to see how much one can hurt the other..
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 9:22 am

Jeese Drama confused

Maybe you should talk to a school counselor rather than a customization forum?
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 9:30 am

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:

Exactly, most of us are retards who spend their lives on their computers 'cause we have no friends lol
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 9:48 am

randomus_r wrote:

Exactly, most of us are retards who spend their lives on their computers 'cause we have no friends lol

+1 tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 9:59 am

randomus_r wrote:
BOyOfWONDEr wrote:

You said it lol

Btw i haz friends from teh internetz happy
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1February 25th 2009, 2:56 am

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Jeese Drama confused

Thanks man.. yea i have been seein the school counselor ever since he sent me the rape letter. realtalk, It was traumatic. it had me trippin out for weeks.
i feel bad for what i did now more than ever. sad it was all fun and games at first then it became a full out war where we tried to manipulate and anger each other as much as possible. i didnt realize he felt the same way beforehand, hurt and such. and he was doing what he was doing for the same reason i was doing what i was doing. worried
and i definitely shouldnt have deleted his twitter. or sent those fake notices from his myspace confused
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1March 17th 2009, 3:48 am

thanks again guys for the advice..it helped ALOT
the pranks and my fuckery days are over. and youre right it has become somewhat of a joke the other day he said sue me for mental anguish lol like i lost hella sanity over that ish
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice   [IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice Icon_minitime1

[IMPORTANT] Need URGENT Advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com