Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

New Background - Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like this theme/background?
Yes
New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap79%New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 23 ]
No
New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2009, 9:22 pm

StupidGirl wrote:
i think the grunge background is great. if you like it, go with it smile

I agree as well. Now rock it out. lol
Genesis

Genesis

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2009, 3:35 am

I love it.. when will the change come?? xD
Bandit

Bandit

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2009, 1:11 pm

Jeez that way better than this small sheet wich we have now :p
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2009, 12:16 am

Genesis wrote:
I love it.. when will the change come?? xD

If someone can help out and give a premade CSS code with the right colors so I don't need to stretch it out, that would be a huge help smile
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2009, 11:54 am

Code:
body{
   background: #1B1B1D url(http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/alxz310/bg-7.jpg) no-repeat fixed center top;
}

replace the url if you move the image from where it is now.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2009, 11:29 pm

StupidGirl wrote:
Code:
body{
   background: #1B1B1D url(http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr270/alxz310/bg-7.jpg) no-repeat fixed center top;
}

replace the url if you move the image from where it is now.

Thanks happy, but then it unfortunately repeats vertically.. check it out, dont mind the banner lol
https://galaxygui.forumotion.com/forum.htm?change_version=subsilver&change_temp=3&change_version=subsilver
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 1st 2009, 2:04 pm

i cant see it repeating, my screen is too small. you must have the css wrong, but when i try to view your css it shows messed up. if you can post the css so i can see, i'll try to de bug. do you have multiple instances of the body class?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2009, 9:03 pm

hmmm. it would look good if that black hole wasnt there... try to get it closer and more to the top so that it looks like the banner is exploding. then of course re do the banner to match the explosion effect.
Genesis

Genesis

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2009, 5:37 am

I dont know if my input is liked.. but i personally prefer our current banner to https://galaxygui.forumotion.com/forum.htm?change_version=subsilver&change_temp=3&change_version=subsilver. . i think the one on the beta is too.. *umf*
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Background - Thoughts?   New Background - Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

New Background - Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Feedback and Suggestions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com