Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Who has vista?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you own Vista?
Yes
Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap85%Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 61 ]
No
Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
I will
Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Who has vista? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 72

razar45

razar45

Who has vista? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 1:42 pm

yes i know your right that is true ...but not as much as XP
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 2:25 pm

I have vista, don not have any problems with it. works fine and is a nice OS.
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 2:58 pm

vista is dog crap compared to leopard
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 4:19 pm

Leopard's first release destroyed every mac it was installed on tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 7:10 pm

@alx310: its an extreme misfortune for me because 1) Linux is more compatable with XP and 2) for Power Users, Vista is a peice of crap.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 8:28 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
@alx310: its an extreme misfortune for me because 1) Linux is more compatable with XP and 2) for Power Users, Vista is a peice of crap.

i dont understand lol. Linux is compatible with xp? interesting... I install ubuntu and it worked fine with vista bootloader. Also, power users?
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 9:06 pm

still this is what i think of vista (sorry for mild language sad)

vista = pica of rotten dog shit and,the most crappy operating system the world has ever seen...DOS i better then this!
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 9:29 pm

well 76% (10 people) on this forum have it lol
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 9:53 pm

76% of people on this forum are retards (would say f tards but its not in order at this point seeing as i my self have it atm and am planning to get RID of it happy)

power users = OS opemizers who think windows is peice of shit so we change all the settings to optemize the system. for example, my vista runs about 50 times faster than normal vistas. No spyware, no crapware, no vista bloat soft, no bloat soft at all, sync center gone, only running about 40 processes as opposed to the normal and default and uneeded ~139 (depends on manufacture) and also the registry is clean of bloat entries firefox runs at 10000 instead of 90000 ect

EDIT: we KNOW Windows is shits
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 9:55 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
76% of people on this forum are retards (would say f tards but its not in order at this point seeing as i my self have it atm and am planning to get RID of it happy)

power users = OS opemizers who think windows is peice of shit so we change all the settings to optemize the system. for example, my vista runs about 50 times faster than normal vistas. No spyware, no crapware, no vista bloat soft, no bloat soft at all, sync center gone, only running about 40 processes as opposed to the normal and default and uneeded ~139 (depends on manufacture) and also the registry is clean of bloat entries firefox runs at 10000 instead of 90000 ect

EDIT: we KNOW Windows is shits

my vista is running with 60 processes
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 9:59 pm

good job! u got clean vista though right? like the original MS OEM without ads and shits. takes forever to pick out the stuff u DONT need from the stuff u do.

actually, if u went to taskman and then on the services tab then looked at that number on the bottom, thats not the right number, im not sure WHAT that is actually. u need to count one by one
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 10:00 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
good job! u got clean vista though right? like the original MS OEM without ads and shits. takes forever to pick out the stuff u DONT need from the stuff u do.

actually, if u went to taskman and then on the services tab then looked at that number on the bottom, thats not the right number, im not sure WHAT that is actually. u need to count one by one

yeah i got to completely clean one when installed. I didnt clean anything happy
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 10:06 pm

lucky bastard. of course, your legallity comes into light there mate happy my LEGAL vista has ohhh about 60 gigabytes of bloat soft preinstalled. i at least slimmed down vista too only 1 gigabyte as opposed to 8 :O uninstalling all the windows apps (messenger, most of IE, mail, media centre, wmp, live shit, movie maker, defender, photo gallery, sidebar, calender, collaborator, journal, real player, minesweeper (ect on that one)) help a LOT. also theres a bunch or other random stuff like all the languages on the system (a lot like mac where it takes up about a gig of space) and the wallpapers which are all around 50 MB's each, windows sounds and all that stuff.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 10:44 pm

@alxmarcond, its IMPOSSIBLE to remove IE in vista lol
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 10:52 pm

no, heard of my little friend called Safe Mode yet? it does wonders for my vista xD
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 11:06 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
no, heard of my little friend called Safe Mode yet? it does wonders for my vista xD

Safe mode sucks :roll:
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 11:25 pm

not for uninstalling stuff and modding ur system core
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2008, 11:54 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
not for uninstalling stuff and modding ur system core

Well i dont know how to do that cuz im 12. All i do is customize my gui and thats it. oh and play some games!
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 12:01 am

u need to learn more than that man! GUI modding may look good but doesnt get ne where tongue
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 11:08 am

I turned safe mode off. pain in the ass. asks you 4 times if you want to move something and wouldnt let me extract my rar files to anywhere so I had to do it manually.... :/
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 11:10 am

what were you doing?
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 2:23 pm

SAME HERE!

oh yeah guess what...there is 1,453,689 bugs and flaws and counting for vista

Windows XP has 338,679 flaws and bugs

Mac OS X Leopard 14 flaws and bugs smile
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 2:27 pm

i doubt that last one wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 3:24 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
i doubt that last one wink

yeah, apple patched like 200 or more through 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 updates
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 25th 2008, 3:27 pm

yes i know

but all i found is 14 bugs in my macbook

thats only because i heavely modified it and patched alot of bugs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has vista?   Who has vista? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Who has vista?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Operating Systems :: Windows Discussion -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com