Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Different skin for miranda chat windows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
monstr

Banned
Banned

Different skin for miranda chat windows Vide
PostSubject: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 5:51 am

hejhej

in this screen:

http://psychonoise.deviantart.com/art/Gunslinger-84356689

the miranda chat window is not skinned like the explorer window. how do i do that?
you can define a different skin for a specific .exe file, but i can't figure out how to do this with the chat window.

any ideas?
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 8:16 am

ok here is a tutorial to mod miranda IM. Puner made this video ... http://media.putfile.com/How-to-Mod-Miranda-IM
might be handy smile
monstr

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 8:58 am

well. i know how to skin miranda, dude. this was just not what i wanted to know, lol happy
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 1:08 pm

monstr wrote:

the miranda chat window is not skinned like the explorer window. how do i do that?

lol i don't know how to do that sorry champ :eek:
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 1:14 pm

Are you referring to the IeView ?
monstr

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 4:20 pm

nope, look at the chat window in the second screen!

i know how to do this with irfan view. (you just have to select irfanview.exe to be skinned diffetent in wb) but there is no miranda_chat_window.exe. only miranda32.exe. hope you understand what i mean, its hard to explain, lol happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Ok   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 5:35 pm

OH, you mean the WINDOW itself, not the bubbles? I believe ive done this before I don't remeber what I did
monstr

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 6:51 pm

yes. the window.

windowblinds 6 has that function to skin the windows of a specific app different than all the others. i knew that but it just didnt work.

now i know why, i had to restart miranda.. *sigh*
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 6:52 pm

Yeah, windowblinds should skin the window tongue
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different skin for miranda chat windows   Different skin for miranda chat windows Icon_minitime1

Different skin for miranda chat windows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com