Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Ipod Cost in the USA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TigerGTS

TigerGTS

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ipod Cost in the USA? Vide
PostSubject: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 16th 2008, 8:27 am

Hello Galaxy GUI members!

Hope I've opened this thread in the right location.
I just wanted to ask (especially the users from USA) what are the costs of a good iPod Apple or something like that back in the States? I was thinking of a version of aproximatly 7x10 cm, with screen, video play and maybe 30 BG memory space (something like that I'va seen at a friend of mine); I'm not quite precise with the data I've given about the iPod but it has to be something like this. Any help, witha a good low cost site to order one on line or any idea are welcomed for me. I asked this because I saw you're developing some kind of iPod stuff, which, to be honest, I'm not quite familiar with .... yet smile

Thanks! :yes:

!? from title removed, lets try to be calm lol -alxz310
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 16th 2008, 7:11 pm

iPods cost $249 for the iPod Classic (30GB) and $299 for the iPod Touch (8GB) there is also a $349? (80GB) iPod Classic and a 16GB iPod Touch which sells for $399 wink All play videos.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 16th 2008, 8:34 pm

i bought a second gen mini for my cousin, six gigs, for about 70 bucks on ebay
TigerGTS

TigerGTS

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2008, 9:17 pm

Okay, I was thinking about the 30 GB version of Ipod classic, which is almost in my budget smile , but the funny, wierd and even disturbing thing is that I can't find the Ipod Classic 30 GB version on two of the major Electronics Supermarkets of Italy :l :'(

30 GB would be perfect, 80 GB is just seek :| and it's too much to pay for something I do't need.

So, I'm thinking of ordering it on some big on-line electronic site in the USA if I won't find it here... Any site suggestions please? happy

Thank you!
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2008, 9:43 pm

amazon.com is your friend mate. seriously. Almost everything i buy is from there tongue
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2008, 11:30 pm

TigerGTS wrote:
Okay, I was thinking about the 30 GB version of Ipod classic, which is almost in my budget smile , but the funny, wierd and even disturbing thing is that I can't find the Ipod Classic 30 GB version on two of the major Electronics Supermarkets of Italy :l :'(

30 GB would be perfect, 80 GB is just seek :| and it's too much to pay for something I do't need.

So, I'm thinking of ordering it on some big on-line electronic site in the USA if I won't find it here... Any site suggestions please? happy

Thank you!

PROBLEM with that: iPod's now sell only in 80GB and 160GB. The 80GB version is $249 and 160GB $399 wink
TigerGTS

TigerGTS

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 19th 2008, 4:01 pm

Damn it! In Italy they sell the 80 GB version at 250 Euros, that would be almost 350 Dollars, about the 160 GB version I don't even think :xp: .
In Romania they're even more expenssive ....

Looks like a new argument to order it in the USA happy
Thanks for the help, any ideea from where I can order it would be more than appreciated happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1January 19th 2008, 4:32 pm

TigerGTS wrote:
Damn it! In Italy they sell the 80 GB version at 250 Euros, that would be almost 350 Dollars, about the 160 GB version I don't even think :xp: .
In Romania they're even more expenssive ....

Looks like a new argument to order it in the USA happy
Thanks for the help, any ideea from where I can order it would be more than appreciated happy

www.amazon.com is a good site, I believe they have international shipping. The thing is the iPod would cost like $240 on there, but then shipping might be up to $40. still it would less then the price theyre selling the in Italy for wink
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipod Cost in the USA?   Ipod Cost in the USA? Icon_minitime1

Ipod Cost in the USA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com