Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Where are you from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Where are you from?
Europe
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 30 ]
United States
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 16 ]
Canada
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Central America
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
South America
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Australia
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Asia
 8% [ 6 ]
Middle East
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Africa
Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where are you from? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 65

alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you from? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 4:09 pm

i lived in San Jose for a while which is pretty close. New York is one of the most amazing cities ive ever been to. Sao Paulo or Campinas in Brazil are the most. Both have such vast cultural ranges and so much music and art i just love it ^_^ New York is amazing but too many americans for my taste tongue no offence u guys xD
Hibbsi

Hibbsi

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 5:13 pm

Fairmont, West Virginia
Probably the smallest hometown of anybody on this site tongue
It has some interesting stuff though, like Mary Lou Retton (first american female to win an olympic gold medal in gymnastics) is from here, and the first observation of Father's day was held in the church I go to happy

(I'm from wv, but I'm not uncivilized, we have running water, and our family tree doesn't look like a utility pole. We do have a lot of hillbillies though, just not around here lol happy)
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 6:08 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
i lived in San Jose for a while which is pretty close. New York is one of the most amazing cities ive ever been to. Sao Paulo or Campinas in Brazil are the most. Both have such vast cultural ranges and so much music and art i just love it ^_^ New York is amazing but too many americans for my taste tongue no offence u guys xD

sao paulo looks scary, there are like 10,000 skyscrapers surprised
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 6:08 pm

sonin77 wrote:
Im southern California South Orange County W00t

I live close to you surprised ... very close
sonin77

sonin77

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 6:47 pm

how close? I live in San Juan and laguna niguel area
sparo

sparo

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 9:07 am

Minnesota.
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 9:23 am

Euurope -> East Europe -> Serbia tongue but im living in Austria happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 5:15 pm

haha, 40% of members from USA and 40% from Europe. No one from middle east or south america yet
Hibbsi

Hibbsi

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 5:25 pm

lol almost 700 members and only 20 of us are from somewhere? tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 5:31 pm

ill change the South America stat while im in Brazil this summer ^_^
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 5:32 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
ill change the South America stat while im in Brazil this summer ^_^

why did you tell us you're australian some posts before in this thread?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 9th 2008, 5:36 pm

omg lol, im australian/brazilian parents are brazilian and i go there every summer wink
brookzlogic

brookzlogic

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 10th 2008, 10:11 am

^lmao...

New York wink
ichiDS

ichiDS

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2008, 6:16 pm

I'm from Buenos Aires - Argentina - South America (Tango(?))

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 17th 2008, 6:49 am

Kanada.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 17th 2008, 12:38 pm

Kanada with a K? thats pretty cool
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 17th 2008, 5:26 pm

USA

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 18th 2008, 4:38 pm

Germany
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 18th 2008, 4:38 pm

Welcome to the forums Chzem! happy
Coffeeflash

Coffeeflash

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2008, 12:48 pm

Stuttgart, Germany smile
monstr

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 3:50 am

germany, europe smile
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2008, 4:58 pm

United Kingdom!
West Midlands...
darkmarauder

darkmarauder

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 4th 2008, 9:20 am

timbob wrote:
Well east midlands is my home in England, but when at uni, south Yorkshire.

(Don't mean to stalk but:) Which uni do you go to?

I live in SY!!!
Shellz

Shellz

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 4th 2008, 7:00 pm

Germany
>>Jay

>>Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 9th 2008, 11:33 am

Germany
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from?   Where are you from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Where are you from?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Polling Booth -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Make a forum | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com