Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

No Subscribed Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

No Subscribed Moderators Vide
PostSubject: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 2:01 pm

I do not think we should Subscribed moderators, because it's easier to just have moderator and super moderator, or ultimate moderator.

And btw, all the moderators don't have a moderator badge, and it says "Subscribed Member"

Can you fix some of that. wink
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 2:47 pm

yeah, alxz and i are working on the badges. They should be up today or tommorow. depends on when Alex gets on tongue
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:07 pm

Which reminds me, I design most forum stuff, let me know when anyone needs me. wink
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:20 pm

will do! we were thinking about web 2.0 style button. sorta vistaish. Any ideas?
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:25 pm

Well I am a vista user so I will lend a little resource. wink
As for now look what I have..
No Subscribed Moderators Skybuttonwh9
Lol, merry christmas. wink

/Edit, I was also thinking that we switch to phpbb3 which can be done by one click!
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:38 pm

YAY!! i meant to make it but i never got around to downloading it on the computer with photoshop tongue that would be great, what would be the advantages though?
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:41 pm

Quote :
what would be the advantages though?

If you are talking about phpbb3, Moderators like me and you can ban bad people mwhha!
We would also get have our own modCP. wink

The disadvantage is the post details pane will go on the right side.

OR, are talking about the advantage of the skype icon?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 13th 2008, 3:50 pm

haha, that skype icon fits in perfectley, thanks!
also, new badges will say moderator and no other mods are going to be subscribed, those were the last ones wink
I will look into the phpbb3, but it is much less customizable than phpbb2 and looks a bit worse although it has a lot of advantages too... im gonna try it out since I can backup in one click tongue
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1January 15th 2008, 3:13 am

Admin Notice
[[line]]
Thread Closed. Switch to phpbb3 completed. subscribed mods
are now VIP mods with a moderator badge.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Subscribed Moderators   No Subscribed Moderators Icon_minitime1

No Subscribed Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com