Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

How to make color mods in photoshop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
purry

purry

How to make color mods in photoshop? Vide
PostSubject: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 2:57 pm

Well, i just got photoshop CS3 but i have no idea how to work it. Can someone teach me how to do some color mods and banner making etc.
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 3:17 pm

ya me too. i jus installed it this morning happy i know how to use it tho, but it takes me forever to open it so cant give u exact instructions which i know u need. sorry. but i can tell u wen u learn to use it ur gonna love it
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 3:51 pm

Best thing to do, Is to create a new layer. (Ctrl, alt + N) Use the bucket fill tool to fill the blank new layer with your colour wink

On the layers pallette, (bottom right side) make sure the colour filled layer is selected. (it will be blue) and just above that, where it says "normal" scroll down and select "hue" that will cange the hue of your icon to the selected coluor wink

thats a quick guide. Tutorials are the best. I never folled any for a while as I didnt know about them, but they are a great help wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 4:51 pm

It is EXACTLY the same as CS2, there are almost no differences wink.
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 5:14 pm

^^^^ I have never used photoshop.
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2008, 5:22 pm

GoSco wrote:
Best thing to do, Is to create a new layer. (Ctrl, alt + N) Use the bucket fill tool to fill the blank new layer with your colour wink

On the layers pallette, (bottom right side) make sure the colour filled layer is selected. (it will be blue) and just above that, where it says "normal" scroll down and select "hue" that will cange the hue of your icon to the selected coluor wink

thats a quick guide. Tutorials are the best. I never folled any for a while as I didnt know about them, but they are a great help wink

Thanks, but could i make an icon like multiple colors?
sparo

sparo

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 8:36 am

alxz310 wrote:
It is EXACTLY the same as CS2, there are almost no differences wink.

True, but CS3 is WAY SEXIER.
Ha.
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 7:47 pm

Yeah, but anyway, could you make the icon multiple colors like blue up there and then it fades into something as you go farther down into the icon?
ichiDS

ichiDS

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 10:34 pm

I'm making a tutorial in this moment when i finish it i will post it smile
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 10:38 pm

ichiDS wrote:

great help ichids smile
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 11:36 pm

ichiDS wrote:

Thanks smile will appreciate it.
ichiDS

ichiDS

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 11:45 pm

https://2img.net/h/i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/shao_01/THEMOSTAMAZINGTUTORIAL-2.jpg

ready! If you don't understand somethin' let me know...you know I'm not from USA(in fact in my country we speak spanish) so my english can sound weird
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 11:56 pm

^^ Excellent! Saved it and will show you what I can do tomorrow!
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 7th 2008, 12:10 am

thanks for the tutorial ichids smile
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2008, 3:36 pm

OMG This is Brilliant Thannks 4 the tutorial Bro im gona try some mods soon happy
darkmarauder

darkmarauder

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2008, 11:52 am

CTRL + U

Then mess with the level bars.

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1June 4th 2008, 11:18 am

NONONONONO, don't do it that way, if you want to follow the method shown in the pic, instead using the bucket tool, use Layer-Adjustment layer- solid color, blending mode color or Hue, this way you can change it again anytime you want.

You can do Layer-Adjustment layer - Hue/Saturation- And look what happens

You can use "Replace color" too, click and hold on the brush tool until you see it, and play wit the adjustments.

I recomend the first two options, as I like leaving all my PSD's 100% editable.

If you have questions, I might do a tut, but I warn you, I've never done one XD
chris3d

chris3d

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1June 4th 2008, 12:10 pm

Image -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation

it's that easy....
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1June 4th 2008, 12:37 pm

^^for simple mods like that... that's EXACTLY what i'd do chris3d
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make color mods in photoshop?   How to make color mods in photoshop? Icon_minitime1

How to make color mods in photoshop?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com