Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

The LG enV(2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
purry

purry

The LG enV(2) Vide
PostSubject: The LG enV(2)   The LG enV(2) Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 11:20 pm

A day ahead of its scheduled announcement, Verizon decided to spill the beans and put out a press release announcing the LG enV(2), which is the genuine successor to the LG enV of years past (which I own). I originally thought the Voyager was the enV successor, but as it turns out, the Voyager is in a completely separate class. Which is fine, since the LG enV(2) — yes, we find the parentheses a little odd as well — is a pretty good-looking phone in its own right. Smooth and slim, it mimics the original enV design with a clamshell look when closed, and a full QWERTY keyboard when flipped open. Sure the display doesn’t look as big, but it definitely looks far and away improved over the original enV. Its features aren’t to shabby either; we’re talking EV-DO support as well as access to Verizon’s array of broadband services like V Cast Music and Video, VZ Navigator, stereo Bluetooth, a 2.0-megapixel camera, a microSD card slot, an MP3 player, and more.

The enV(2) will be available starting April for $129.99 after a $50 rebate and a two-year service agreement.

via CNET Crave
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

The LG enV(2) Vide
PostSubject: Re: The LG enV(2)   The LG enV(2) Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 11:23 pm

haha, there still nothing like an iPhone tongue
purry

purry

The LG enV(2) Vide
PostSubject: Re: The LG enV(2)   The LG enV(2) Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 11:26 pm

^^^^ The iPhone isnt as great as the blackberry though. Love blackberry. iPhone is better for little apps and stuff. Blackberry better for productivity.

I am so pissed. I have the first env. But the second one has a minier screen on the front.
Sponsored content

The LG enV(2) Vide
PostSubject: Re: The LG enV(2)   The LG enV(2) Icon_minitime1

The LG enV(2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Electronics and Mobile -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com