Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Is the iPod hype a cheat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
purry

purry

Is the iPod hype a cheat? Vide
PostSubject: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 1:52 pm

Is the iPod hype a cheat? From October to December 2007, Apple Sold more iPods than in any quarter since the introduction of the first iPod six years earlier. Record quarter sales of 22.1 million iPods helped Apple tally $9.6 billion in revenue and $1.5 billion in profit for its first fiscal quarter.......

CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE CLICK ME TO READ MORE
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 2:25 pm

dude, stop advertising your site T_T
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 6:02 pm

ok, link to your site but do NOT redirect attention to it, we want comments on here as well, it looks like SPAM.
also, ipods are awesome
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 6:37 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
dude, stop advertising your site T_T

At least i quoted some of it. -.-

alxz310 wrote:
ipods are awesome

^^ Did you read the entire article?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 6:42 pm

@purry... what are you saying? iPods are awesome, period. happy
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 8:04 pm

LOL. I have another article about iPhone hacking. No links to any hacking sites. Can I post it?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 10:11 pm

no links to illegal at all
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2008, 11:04 pm

^^^ Yeah i said that. Can i post it. Its about apple releasing the app store and if its worth jailbreaking your ipod at all. there are no links on how to hack anything.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the iPod hype a cheat?   Is the iPod hype a cheat? Icon_minitime1

Is the iPod hype a cheat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Electronics and Mobile -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com