Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Once upon a time, this was my family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hisoka

Hisoka

I'm New
I'm New

Once upon a time, this was my family Vide
PostSubject: Once upon a time, this was my family   Once upon a time, this was my family Icon_minitime1February 15th 2019, 3:05 pm

Hello to whom it may concern, to my old family at GalaxyGUI, to the admins and members, to all of you who made me feel appreciated here and gave me hope to proceed with my journey.

I am writing to you with my heart pounding and that feeling of worry that a part of the past was not fulfilled as we wanted. I am writing to you to link my current state to all the experiences I had with this community. With you I felt like the guy I wanted to be, I had confidence as Sbux, and I especially want to mention Sbux, used to tell me how good I was. Thank you sir, you was actually the best here. You was the nice admin who’d cheer, and genuinely, and help us feel valued.

I’d love to thank all my friends for this memory. I will always come back to write something here. Maybe one day when i reach my vision of becoming a well known designer, i might be asked then about my journey. I will always mention you guys being a big part of it.

From all my heart, GalaxyGUI, and with eyes full of tears... thank you.
Hisoka

Hisoka

I'm New
I'm New

Once upon a time, this was my family Vide
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time, this was my family   Once upon a time, this was my family Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2023, 2:51 pm

2023 and I still think of the memories now and then ❤️ hope this echo will reach some of you.

Once upon a time, this was my family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Introductions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com