Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
cNone

cNone

I'm New
I'm New

McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Vide
PostSubject: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 25th 2014, 9:07 am

I am lookşng for the Cats 3 icons for mac. I have them in windows format but their 32px doesn't look as its supposed to be. Blurry and far from "crisp" mac 32px icon look. If anyone have them, please upload for me. I will be in debt forever.
Thanks a million mateys smile
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1August 21st 2014, 3:17 pm

I have Cats from 1 to 4 but in .ICO format.

I'm on Mac and they're not blurry at all. You can use iConvert website to get the .ICNS format smile
cNone

cNone

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

Thanks for the reply.
I have managed to properly convert the ico format to the icns without any problems. Found out that Iconbox ruining the process.
BTW you said that you have cats 4. Can you share? Thanks in advance smile
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2014, 2:47 pm

Yup, here you go wink

Cats 4
cNone

cNone

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Thank you so much, now my CATS collection is complete smile
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2014, 6:28 pm

You're very welcome!

If you have some other requests just let me know and I'll see what I can do smile
gert0n3

gert0n3

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 26th 2016, 6:10 pm

Do you still have the entire cats collection? I've lost mine... Would you like to share them with me? I love this folders but there are nothing on the web about cats folder 3. Thanks in advance.
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 26th 2016, 6:27 pm

Here you go smile

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ukwbb9jk5qbup56/Cats.zip
gert0n3

gert0n3

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 26th 2016, 7:04 pm

Oh my god, THANKS!!! I don't wanna sound like a sucker, but do you have them in icns format where 512 px are enable? or maybe the png in 512 px, I could make an icns fully fuctional for MaC OS (Only for the Cats Folder 3, I know other didn't have the 512 px layer). Thanks again, my friend!!!
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 26th 2016, 7:24 pm

You're welcome! smile

But I'm afraid I don't because I acquired them when I was still using Windows. Therefore I only have the tiny .ICO format sad

But you might be able to extract some HD ICNS from the iContainer.
gert0n3

gert0n3

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1July 26th 2016, 7:37 pm

Oh, well, that's better than nothing. smile I had the full collection from Cats 3 in Finder ready format, where was enable the 512 px size. They are always my choice when I upgrade the OS X, but this time, my disc was complete erased from an error, and I was not able to get them back. I recovered all, but the Finder ready format (folder) was empty. That's why I was looking for them as a mad man. but thanks. I have the White version (not complete), cause that was the version I was using by the time of the accident, and the icns format still remained in the CoreServices folder in the System.

So, thanks again my friend. You rock!!!

happy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida   McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida Icon_minitime1

McDo design icons by Susumu Yoshida

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com