Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Spam message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 3:45 am

Hi all,
I want to report this message

Time sent: 31.3.09 at 15:23

The message says:

"[url]-webpage Proof! NO min. Payout! $1.50 Signup Bonus!!

I have found the best money making website ever it is [url]-webpage . I just made $20 in 30 min and if you dont believe me then look below for the proof! They have no minimum payout and just for signing up you get $1. Since they have no minimum payout all you have to do is sign up, verify your account and cash out! The site is amazing and I high advise you to try it and definitely look at it!

You verify your account by going to the prize section after you signup and click the verify button then you will get an email from them telling you how to verify your account. You call them (a toll free number) and then you tell the machine your username phone number and other stuff. They dont call you you call them.

-NO MINIMUM payout.
-Get $1.50 for signup bonus & $1 for post your payment proof.
-You can cash out your money immediately.
-Amazing site
-Very Easy to get money
-Immediate payout! NO WAIT!!!!!

"

And the message was sent by "admin2"

I hope you deal with him hardly...

Last edited by h i s o k a on April 2nd 2009, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing outgoing spam links)
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 4:29 am

I got that too sad
AJN1982

AJN1982

I'm New
I'm New

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 4:32 am

Me too
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 5:08 am

admin2 is the culprit, boot his arse i say tongue
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 6:20 am

*raises hand* I got one too tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 6:43 am

remember hisoka wink theres a report button happy Jowol already set me onto him. deleting his ass of the server atm cool
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:30 am

Oh yeah tongue, i never think about it seeing as it's only an exclamation mark confused
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:41 am

There would be less fuss around here if you wouldn't automatically accept membership.
It should be reviewed by admins/mods & after verification, confirmation should be sent.
Many sites work that way. The difference is it would need to be implemented here.
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 3:35 pm

jaz wrote:
There would be less fuss around here if you wouldn't automatically accept membership.
It should be reviewed by admins/mods & after verification, confirmation should be sent.
Many sites work that way. The difference is it would need to be implemented here.

I second that
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

the problem with that is that we get so MANY members its hard to sift thru all of them. For some reason im still a Mod at RMD and they have 53 pending membership requests..
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 5:18 pm

Ah sorry worried I forgot about the Report button. Will try to use it in such cases thumbs up
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 5:21 pm

no problem wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 7:02 pm

Banned yesterday, shouldn't get anymore messages wink
Sponsored content

Spam message Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spam message   Spam message Icon_minitime1

Spam message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Feedback and Suggestions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com