Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Vide
PostSubject: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 2:30 pm

Comment...

[Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Jdv1237487379p
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 5:43 pm

personaly i cannot STAND Kaws... but thats just my grudge against some people tongue
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 5:55 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
personaly i cannot STAND Kaws... but thats just my grudge against some people tongue

same here
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 7:46 pm

i like KAWS ( The real thing), but can't stand lil wayne or the game.. :omg:

but you've done a good job tongue
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

Jowol wrote:
alxmarcond wrote:

same here

And same here lol
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 10:31 pm

lil wayne is not gangsta rap! angry
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 10:32 pm

@nav94 yeah some of his songs are gangsta rap
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 10:47 pm

like one of them :/
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 8:06 am

Gangsta rap is big 2pac .. At least for me.. These other guys are just trying to be like big and 2pac were.
NAUTIQUE

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 10:21 am

nice gangsta RAP! cool icon smile love wow! wow!
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 3:10 pm

ruipalmeira wrote:
Gangsta rap is big 2pac .. At least for me.. These other guys are just trying to be like big and 2pac were.
Ahh Biggy Smalls, I still gotta see his film, and Nice icons wink
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 7:15 pm

ruipalmeira wrote:

biggie, tupac, dre, Eazy E, The Game, Ice Cube, NWA, The Doc, Lil Eazy E, Nas(sometimes), Ice-T. These are Gangsta Rap artists. Lil Wayne is not gangsta rap!
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 7:16 pm

ruipalmeira wrote:
i like KAWS ( The real thing), but can't stand lil wayne or the game.. :omg:

but you've done a good job tongue

+1

Lil wayne sucks thumbs down

Good icons tho mate smile
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 8:50 pm

.: Stezz :. wrote:
ruipalmeira wrote:

I've seen the movie *cough* *torrentzzz*, it's awesome wink , but when it's available on the cinema i'm going to see it again.. cause CAM movies suck... you get all kinds of things, people chewing popcorn, burping, sneezing, whatever..
nav94, those other guys like The Game, and stuff... they're new school. Biggie Smalls and 2Pac are old school wink , they've made a NAME for themselves in 2 years, and this guys took what ? more than 4/5 years easily... and for example Tupac left a legacy, unreleased stuff that "hopefully" will come out wink
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 9:44 pm

ruipalmeira wrote:
[quote:efc5=".: Stezz :."]
ruipalmeira wrote:

[______]
nav94, those other guys like The Game, and stuff... they're new school. Biggie Smalls and 2Pac are old school wink , they've made a NAME for themselves in 2 years, and this guys took what ? more than 4/5 years easily... and for example Tupac left a legacy, unreleased stuff that "hopefully" will come out wink[/quote]

Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice-T, Ice Cube, The Doc, NWA, Nas are not new school. Ice-T was the first rapper with the song in the gangsta rap genre. Then Ice-Cube, NWA, Eazy E, Dr. Dre followed. These guys are the gods of gangsta rap.

PS: Eazy E is dead and he left a legacy. If you are not aware of him, you clearly do not know gangsta rap. The Game is carrying on his legacy by reviving the gangsta rap scene. Just because Biggie and Tupac died does not mean that they are the gods of rap! Infact go listen to "today was a good day" by Ice-Cube. That is Gangsta Rap. Please, if you wanna hear gangsta rap, listen to Eazy E. His song "compton city G's".
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 11:14 pm

nav94 wrote:
me wrote:
nav94, those other guys like The Game, and stuff... they're new school. Biggie Smalls and 2Pac are old school wink , they've made a NAME for themselves in 2 years, and this guys took what ? more than 4/5 years easily... and for example Tupac left a legacy, unreleased stuff that "hopefully" will come out wink

Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice-T, Ice Cube, The Doc, NWA, Nas are not new school. Ice-T was the first rapper with the song in the gangsta rap genre. Then Ice-Cube, NWA, Eazy E, Dr. Dre followed. These guys are the gods of gangsta rap.

PS: Eazy E is dead and he left a legacy. If you are not aware of him, you clearly do not know gangsta rap. The Game is carrying on his legacy by reviving the gangsta rap scene. Just because Biggie and Tupac died does not mean that they are the gods of rap! Infact go listen to "today was a good day" by Ice-Cube. That is Gangsta Rap. Please, if you wanna hear gangsta rap, listen to Eazy E. His song "compton city G's".

I clearly haven't said i knew much about Gangsta rap, but B.I.G. and Tupac have got to be 2 ones that EVERYONE knows it's gangsta rap, and really I don't care that much. I prefer metal, punk and that sort of style, although i can listen music from Classical to Minimal/Hardcore trance/techno for example.. let's not create a music war.. you know about Gangsta Rap and about other things, and i know a little about everything... tongue

peace, and i'm going to hear that song by Eazy E
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 12:47 am

ruipalmeira wrote:
nav94 wrote:
me wrote:

I clearly haven't said i knew much about Gangsta rap, but B.I.G. and Tupac have got to be 2 ones that EVERYONE knows it's gangsta rap, and really I don't care that much. I prefer metal, punk and that sort of style, although i can listen music from Classical to Minimal/Hardcore trance/techno for example.. let's not create a music war.. you know about Gangsta Rap and about other things, and i know a little about everything... tongue

peace, and i'm going to hear that song by Eazy E

no, im not having a war with you, lol. Im just informing you so that you know more about it next time. Anyways, i dont like rock at all, i dont know why. happy. Peace out man.
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 2:37 am

Lets just agree here that Gangsta Rap,Rap or Hip-Hop is da bomb happy
PrekeshC

PrekeshC

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 9:04 am

Lil wanye is pure garbage, why do you guys like him...

As far as gangsta rap goes, these days the game is the only one with something to say, and its mainly name dropping so it gets really boring :/ Ice Cube dropped his last album, but it wasn't that good, yeah some nice beats etc but he's lost his credibility by going all hollywood doing kids movies..

You guys gotto peep real hip-hop artists like KRS, Wu-Tang, Pac, Nas, Jay, Lupe Fiasco, Doom, Kanye.

as far as new-school hip-hop/rap goes, i don't like anyone apart from Nas (he's still doin it), Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco. and im still waiting for blueprint 3 to drop grr

anyway, back on topic. As far as the icons go, looks like a mod of mine hehe, also, Lil Wayne isn't from the west so he wouldn't be throwing a W.
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 3:11 pm

Oh yeah he is east side worried
PrekeshC

PrekeshC

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 3:29 pm

ja2pc wrote:

South.. tongue
The Billionaire Boy

The Billionaire Boy

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 3:51 pm

Yeezy & Kid Cudi +1
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1March 21st 2009, 7:50 pm

PrekeshC wrote:
ja2pc wrote:

South.. tongue

haha, lol, jathu man... learn something about RAP/Hip-hop.LOL. Comon. Jks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap   [Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap Icon_minitime1

[Icon] Kaws Meets Gangsta Rap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Work in Progress -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com