Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

[Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Vide
PostSubject: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 8:49 am

Hi all.
Today when I tried to load the forum there it was slow, so I refreshed while loading.
Usually the unread messages in the forum are signed by "new post" with specific images.. but when I refreshed the page it all disappeared and was loaded as "read" as if I read it already and its old for me..

This wasnt happening before but today everytime when I refresh I lose all the new posts and dont know which are new and which are old and I've already read it..

any possible solution?
Thanks in advance
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 7:01 pm

This constantly happens to me, it's really annoying but unfortunately there's nothing to do about it - it's pretty much a bug with the forum host wink

Sorry
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1March 17th 2009, 7:19 am

Ah its ok, they should improve this host for paid forums...
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1March 17th 2009, 9:27 pm

h i s o k a wrote:
Ah its ok, they should improve this host for paid forums...

lol, and they just updated after you said that lol
A few things got messed up in the CSS and HTML though... i need to fix the underlines and also the From and OS thing under users profiles
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1March 18th 2009, 4:35 am

Ok have fun with that =P am sure its not that much fun =)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh   [Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh Icon_minitime1

[Problem] Unread messages disappear after refresh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Feedback and Suggestions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com