Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Where You From ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 3:14 pm

Ok, i've been wondering where are the majority of the people that make of this forum what it is..

Well, as some of you might know i'm from Portugal smile

PS : If i have forgotten some country/region just shoutout loud smile

Peace
Mitch

Mitch

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 3:26 pm

Why isn't England on the options, or even United Kingdom? We're not that small damnit!

If this is the case, I'm from "Eastern Europe." sad
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 4:21 pm

I've tried to include only continents.. (there are to much countries to put a list of only 20),

and for australian/new zealend (i don't know the name of the continent in English :\ )

PS : "eastern europe stands, at least for me, of those countries like Poland, Ukraine, Russia and all the others :|, so yours (England should be northern europe) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe ??

peace
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 4:30 pm

England isn't in Northern Europe neutral
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 4:44 pm

@rui: australia, new zealand, and ociana are all considered part of the continent of australia wink

and northern europe is WAY off.. havnt you ever read greek myths? they sailed to the WEST to get to hyperborean (sidenote: that means land of warm and pretty... what were they thinking?) xD

second is this live or born at? i hate being multinationalities T_T
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 5:24 pm

Hmm... Israel is considered as Europen?
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 5:32 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
@rui: australia, new zealand, and ociana are all considered part of the continent of australia wink

I thought it was Australasia...

Also i just realised that i had no idea where the UK is in relation to anywhere else, but i put east lol
Mitch

Mitch

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 6:36 pm

In terms of direction, it's definitely east.
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 6:45 pm

h i s o k a wrote:
Hmm... Israel is considered as Europen?

oh sh1t, forgot about middle east :\ , sorry tongue

@alx - where you live atm, but you can say as a comment where were you born f.e. tongue
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1February 18th 2009, 7:42 pm

https://galaxygui.forumotion.com/polling-booth-f30/where-are-you-from-t608.htm

Surprised no one saw the stickied thread, plus this doesnt belong in the lounge, theres a polling booth forum wink
Sponsored content

Where You From ? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Where You From ?   Where You From ? Icon_minitime1

Where You From ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com