Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Convince my parents :S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Convince my parents :S Vide
PostSubject: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 7:59 pm

Hey wat up i jus wanted to ask for help on convincing my parents to get my ears pierced any tricks ??
sorethroats

sorethroats

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 8:05 pm

well if you're old enough surely it's your choice!
hostile

hostile

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 8:13 pm

Getting your ears pierced is kinda (insert chosen word here), jewelry is for women. I'm with your parents on this one.

Articule quand du jappe. [Thanks Jowol for that quote xD] Think before you speak bro. --alxmarcond
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 9:07 pm

hostile wrote:
Getting your ears pierced is kinda [X], jewelry is for women. I'm with your parents on this one.

you should maybe read the guide lines of this forum, your comment is kinda break some of the rules like this one;
''Do not post sexually explicit, threatening, flaming or privacy infringing content. All found content will be removed immediately and the member who posted it will risk being banned. ''
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 9:30 pm

hostile wrote:
Getting your ears pierced is kinda (insert chosen word here), jewelry is for women. I'm with your parents on this one.

Articule quand du jappe. [Thanks Jowol for that quote xD] Think before you speak bro. --alxmarcond

//Edit. Enough, this is a public forum, you can't just say anything you want, there are various people on here. but i ma do the left tongue

sorethroats wrote:
well if you're old enough surely it's your choice!

Im only 15 crying
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 9:55 pm

drop the subject on gays please

the thing is bro that either way your parents find out and they get pissed.. Just wait 3 more years and do it then wink or ask them why they wont let you and reason your way into being able to do it xD
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 10:29 pm

just to clear this whole gay thing up... men have been piercing their ears long before people started looking at it as some kind of homosexual or hippie fad. all this info is freely available if anyone wants to educate themselves...

anyway, your rents probably looking at how you might be treated by discriminatory and uneducated individuals that you may encounter in your life. it's just rents being protective and maybe they aren't really moving along with the times.

it's like right now my bro wants to get a tatt and his rents wont let him, I'm like dude you're gonna be 18 in October just do it then...

still i ask you, why do you wanna get your ears pierced anyway?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 10:38 pm

grrrrr, told you guys to drop the gay thing..

why is a good question actually..
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 10:50 pm

Now who said only homosexuals do that?
Are you telling me everyone that got their ears piereced is one? Check your information before you speak and mind you this is a public forum wink
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 11:03 pm

please drop the thing about gays! next person to say anything, moderator or anything else will have their post immediately deleted or edited if it actually contains anything on topic/useful to the original poster. Sorry if its a little harsh but lets keep the sociopolitical side of our lifes out of this forum.
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 11:42 pm

SbuxBlaze wrote:
Now who said only homosexuals do that?
Are you telling me everyone that got their ears piereced is one? Check your information before you speak and mind you this is a public forum wink

its in my religion for priest to get thier ears pierced there is no sexual remarks that are made toward that and anyways my parents said i can get one wen im older -_- so can a admin close this forum ?
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 12:04 am

hostile wrote:

that expression dont really apply here but what ever, it's too funny to see lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convince my parents :S   Convince my parents :S Icon_minitime1

Convince my parents :S

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com