Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Help a group of people from being wiped extinct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Vide
PostSubject: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 7:33 pm

A note from the admin: While this post has nothing to do with GGUI it is something that has effected users of this forum in a direct and personal way. That said, it is good to bring things like this to the attention of the members of this board. Now for the original post.

-alxmarcond

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I do not now if you guys heard of the things happening in a little island off the coast of India.. Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka consists of two main languages, Singaleses and Tamils. The government of Sri Lanka (Singalese) wants to wipe all of the tamil culture. The government used to kill the tamils one by one years before. Frantically, the tamils gathered together and made a group known as the TAMIL TIGER ( I shouldn't even mention this) they fought back against the government helping the tamil civilians. However, since the opponent of the TIGERS is the government, they concluded the TIGERS of being a terrorist group, and so all over the world the TIGERS are known as terrorist. I however do not care for the TIGERS and if they are terrorist or not I only care for the innocent tamils bieng killed. Now with the TIGERS out of the picture the government started killing the innocent tamils one by one however, to the world they are just killing tamil tigers (-_- or they say). Without the press being allowed in Sri Lanka ( I wonder why they would do that *cough* they can find out the truth about them killing tamils*cough*) As of today more than 250 000 tamils have died within the last 5 years. As a tamil my self it is heart breaking to see my culture being killed and soon not being extended to further generation. Imagine the torture you will feel if your culture ( chinese, african american, swedish or ECT) gets killed more and more by the day and to know that soon all of them will be gone and there will be no trace of your culture. PLEASE PLEASE I beg you to get some attention out there for what is happening to the tamils... PLEASE do anything to help. Here in Toronto Canada more then 50000 tamils have gathered together to get help from our government, however, they have not yet lifted a finger on thing fact. Please follow what is happening to the tamils at TAMILS UPDATE

JUST TO GET A PREVIEW OF THE HORRIBLE THINSGS THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING PLEASE WATCH THIS (WARNING THIS HAS EXTREME GRAPHICAL CONTENT):WATCH THE TORTURE
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 7:34 pm

Hey I know this ain't anything about GUI stuff but I am really desperate.
Neil

Neil

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 7:42 pm

worried
Davi

Davi

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 8:11 pm

i can't understand why people still killing others because of your culture...this is horrible worried
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 8:34 pm

Davi wrote:
i can't understand why people still killing others because of your culture...this is horrible worried
The singalese want all of sri lanka to themselves it is sort of like the Hitler and germany thing all over again instead of the Jewish the Tamils are targeted
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 9:54 pm

ja2pc wrote:
Davi wrote:
The singalese want all of sri lanka to themselves it is sort of like the Hitler and germany thing all over again instead of the Jewish the Tamils are targeted

or like the E.T.A. thing going on in Spain for years... or Israel, it won't end... a shame

+1 for pointing it out, being or not in the right cathegory..

world peace
Genesis

Genesis

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 5:25 am

ja2pc wrote:
Davi wrote:

*note.. the jewish werent targeted specificly.. afte rmuch indepth research..
actually what happened was hilter wanted to rif people of German status.. but they refused to work.. etc.. so he got p*****d off and dissed to kill them.. and gypsies, gays, muslims, everyone.. so really.. they werent targeted because of race.. or even killed because of that.. there were done in because they stopped working

PS.. i really sympathise with you. a few of my friends are tamils. etc..
and im wounded by these mindless conflicts..
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 10:03 am

moved this to a prominent location (announcments)

this is sad...

@genesis: but he also just said okay so three jews arnt working, fine all of you die. three gays dont work? fine. all of you die.
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 1:21 pm

i donno, this all seems a little inappropriate for this site. especially saying things like the jews were only killed cause they wouldnt work....offensive and inappropriate. and the original post just feels like a creepy scam email. i dont think it belongs here.
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 2:33 pm

StupidGirl wrote:
i donno, this all seems a little inappropriate for this site. especially saying things like the jews were only killed cause they wouldnt work....offensive and inappropriate. and the original post just feels like a creepy scam email. i dont think it belongs here.

Hey I don now why you think its a creepy scam please just visit the two links its horrible and im not saying anything against any culture I really dont care i just want everyone to know about the real truth happening in sri lanka.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 6:37 pm

Moved back to lounge for various reasons
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a group of people from being wiped extinct   Help a group of people from being wiped extinct Icon_minitime1

Help a group of people from being wiped extinct

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forumotion's free forums | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com