Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Let's be the best GUI forum out there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:08 pm

SbuxBlaze wrote:
ja2pc wrote:
I dont think I remember the space BG but I reallyyyyyyyyyy really thing you should loose the main thing being in the middle... put it like on the side and make it looks good please

What do you mean "main thing"?

I mean the actual forum u now the dark grey part but then again it look pretty ill in the middle
Neil

Neil

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:13 pm

Nah I don't think that should be on the side, looks best in the middle, any chance on that Space Background SbuxBlaze? Would look really nice again smile
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:18 pm

Neil wrote:
Nah I don't think that should be on the side, looks best in the middle, any chance on that Space Background SbuxBlaze? Would look really nice again smile

I'd like it myself, the problem is i have NO idea where I got it from anymore worried
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:20 pm

SbuxBlaze wrote:
Neil wrote:

I'd like it myself, the problem is i have NO idea where I got it from anymore worried

AHHHHHH OH NO WE ARE ALL SCREWED EVERYONE GO ON A HUNT FOR THE WALL surprised
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:21 pm

HUNT!!! Look around the intranets for the space background tongue
Neil

Neil

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2009, 10:24 pm

Well, I remember it was like any other space background, but like multi coloured, rainbow...
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 11th 2009, 11:10 pm

Neil wrote:
Well, I remember it was like any other space background, but like multi coloured, rainbow...

ahh sounds so pleasing tongue anyways you admins should really give the forum some CSS and HTML coding to give some effects like...i duno like changing the cursor or somethin happy That will make this a very exclusive GUI forum thumbs up
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 11th 2009, 11:44 pm

I Unno, I think this forum is kinda too dark, and crowded. I think it would be better if we made it less crowded, and also, made it more colorful, not just black and grey. And I also think there should be a logo in our top banner, other than just those words. We should also make some of the buttons stand out with color, for example the new topic button, its like hiding in the corner. Thats like one of the main things on the site, so it should be more appealing. These are just my thoughts, rest is up to u guys...
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 8:15 am

what do you mean crowded?
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 11:01 pm

alxmarcond wrote:

By crowded, i mean like, welll, umm... the website is not covering the whole page. Im not a computer nerd, so thats the best i can describe it...LOL
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 12th 2009, 11:46 pm

nav94 wrote:
alxmarcond wrote:

By crowded, i mean like, welll, umm... the website is not covering the whole page. Im not a computer nerd, so thats the best i can describe it...LOL

earlier in the post this was mentioned and the reason is because we want to appeal ppl with low screen resolution too
nav94

nav94

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 12:50 am

ja2pc wrote:
nav94 wrote:
alxmarcond wrote:

earlier in the post this was mentioned and the reason is because we want to appeal ppl with low screen resolution too

yo, what courses are u gona choose tommorow
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 2:07 am

nav94 wrote:
ja2pc wrote:
nav94 wrote:
alxmarcond wrote:

yo, what courses are u gona choose tommorow

¿Qué?...
Por favor, utilizar IM para conversaciones personales
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 8:29 am

whats with the spanish sbux? very good tho...

if you cant tell what sbux said he just told you to use IM for personal conversations. or PMs they work great as well
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 8:34 am

alxmarcond wrote:

I thought it was french worried lol
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 8:35 am

nopee xD french would look way different. tongue and no upside down ?s in french
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2009, 11:12 pm

randomus_r wrote:
alxmarcond wrote:

I thought it was french worried lol

Haha
I dont speak french tongue

And decided to test out my spanish skills lol
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 8:50 am

Can i suggest that we change the quote,pm,profile ect buttons. They aint consistent with the forum look. I thought we had some made by Sakuvien...

https://galaxygui.forumotion.com/themes-other-f8/ggui-buttons-t1747.htm?highlight=website+buttons
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 8:51 am

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Can i suggest that we change the quote,pm,profile ect buttons. They aint consistent with the forum look. I thought we had some made by Sakuvien...

https://galaxygui.forumotion.com/themes-other-f8/ggui-buttons-t1747.htm?highlight=website+buttons

True, but they've gone now confused
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 8:57 am

Sbux, do you still have psd? Maybe a competition for new buttons is in order? happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 4:01 pm

Damn sad
I think it got deleted my last reformatS..
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 7:30 pm

Bummer...We need to find Sakuvien surprised
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 7:59 pm

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Bummer...We need to find Sakuvien surprised

His last visit was October worried
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 8:04 pm

Sucks sad

I'll have a go at some, no guarantees they'll be as good though worried
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2009, 8:15 pm

i kinda remember what they look like...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's be the best GUI forum out there   Let's be the best GUI forum out there - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Let's be the best GUI forum out there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Feedback and Suggestions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com