Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Anonymous

Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder? Vide
PostSubject: Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder?   Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder? Icon_minitime1February 2nd 2009, 5:29 pm

Hello guys,

I am relatively new to this deskmodding thing and I started to try out some things with Samurize, actually it works good but I still have one problem.

I want to link some folders to my desktop. I think this is not very difficult, I just added a text meter and activated meter linkage to the destination folder.

Now I added a graphic file, it was no problem. But my problem is that I want to see how many items are in the folder which is linked on my desktop.

Example: I want to create a text meter with meter linkage to my icon folder. I edit the text file to display the folder name and then add a graphic file. How can I make the text meter to display that there are for example 35 folders and 856 items in the icon folder?

I hope you understand what I mean, additionally here are some screenshots of good modders who know how to do that, maybe this will help you:

http://alexhesky.deviantart.com/art/24109-110568331

http://imwalkingwithaghost.deviantart.com/art/Sushinobi-70947238

It would be great if someone here could help me! Sorry if my english is not very good, it's not my native language.

Thank you!
juthawat

juthawat

I'm New
I'm New

Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder?   Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2009, 10:20 am

Do you mean the icon on those desktops?

I think you should try AVEDESK.^^ It's awesome.

Samurize - How to display the amount of items in a folder?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Software -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com