Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

itouch 2g almost hackable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch 2g almost hackable Vide
PostSubject: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 14th 2009, 9:04 pm

Well i went to chronic dev team to see what was up and what do u know. Under the last 2 or 3(i forget objects cause i think one got added on) it says the dev team is now working on it. With recent posts it seems that a ipod touch 2g hack might be coming soon to an ipod near you. Havent see any real posts or evidence yet so it is still up in the air. But stay tuned and i will find out as soon as i can.
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 15th 2009, 4:59 am

Oooh, exciting stuff. That'll teach me to forget to check the blogs tongue
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 15th 2009, 5:35 am

having a 3g iphone i don't really care about 2G Itouch unlocking tongue... but I expect they come across with a solution, it's not fair that u have a nice equipment like that and can't jailbreak it happy
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 15th 2009, 4:00 pm

lol yeah well there is rumors about a release this weekend but i doubt that
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 15th 2009, 8:22 pm

Having a iPod Touch 2G, I don't really care about iPhone 3G unlocking..
Pointless comment there buddy tongue

Hopefully they make something soon, I'm glad to see some progress being made! smile
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 15th 2009, 8:29 pm

yeah when i went to the chronic dev team page and saw dev team now working on it i was like yes finally there will be one
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 18th 2009, 12:13 am

update: they are very close there is a sort of beta that they are testing not for release. but there is a problem where u have to have the ipod connected to the comp to power down and then iu have to re jailbreak when u turn on
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 18th 2009, 12:22 am

kflakes15 wrote:
update: they are very close there is a sort of beta that they are testing not for release. but there is a problem where u have to have the ipod connected to the comp to power down and then iu have to re jailbreak when u turn on

You mean re-jailbreak everytime you turn it on again? worried
Still, awesome! Can't wait for it
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 18th 2009, 12:27 am

I've just seen a demo jailbreak video from the dev team. It's almost here!
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1January 18th 2009, 10:23 am

yes it is but there are still some issues to work out. I am hopeing to get a 2g itouch in march for my bday and then hack it lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itouch 2g almost hackable   itouch 2g almost hackable Icon_minitime1

itouch 2g almost hackable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: News Corner -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com