Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What pets do you own

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

What pets do you own Vide
PostSubject: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 14th 2009, 8:02 pm

Note this is different then the dog and cat thread. that one is asking for breeds this one is just what ever pet you own or owned.
I have a dog and some fish in a 30 gallon tank. I use to have a cat but we had to put her down due to a diabetes
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 14th 2009, 9:06 pm

Used to have a lot of fish in a 12-gallon tank, but left with only 1 now surprised , the other died 2 days ago sad
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 14th 2009, 9:23 pm

12 gallon tank how many fish. ur only suppose to have 1 fish per gallon depending on how big. I only have 7 fish right now and a catfish lol
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 26th 2009, 4:38 pm

I have a dog, her name is Li and she is 5 years old. The outfit is for photo shoot purposes only happy

What pets do you own Photo-0634
What pets do you own Photo-0595
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 26th 2009, 5:14 pm

A cat... I hate it!! always she wakes me up! anyone wants it??!
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 26th 2009, 5:30 pm

civet wrote:
I have a dog, her name is Li and she is 5 years old. The outfit is for photo shoot purposes only happy

Aw, she looks lovely! happy
FrankaKo

FrankaKo

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 3:59 am

We have a guinea pig, his Name is Meri and he's 3 Month old. The animal makes the night always to the day, which makes me very nervous. wink
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 10:17 am

lol nice offit. Does she mind wearing it
oLOGIKTALo

oLOGIKTALo

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 10:57 am

3 Dogs (Sheep Dog, Pure Bred Husky and Maltese x Shitzu) 1 Cat, 3 Rabbits (GAY- Selling for $2 for all) 30 or so Sheep.

I hate farms
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 11:19 am

randomus_r wrote:
Aw, she looks lovely! happy
Don't be fooled by her lovely appearance she is devil in disguise lol

kflakes15 wrote:
lol nice offit. Does she mind wearing it
She hates it, she just sat there like rain man, but I don't dress her up that was just for fun

oLOGIKTALo wrote:
3 Rabbits (GAY- Selling for $2 for all)
Give them to me I like gay animals
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 12:00 pm

I have one cat, picture below smile

What pets do you own Poppyfm2
evildead

evildead

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 11:10 pm

2 cats, a boy & a girl that I adopted from an cat foster home in NYC! pix to come...
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1January 27th 2009, 11:41 pm

parry the cat has fierce eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pets do you own   What pets do you own Icon_minitime1

What pets do you own

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com