Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

[Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Vide
PostSubject: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 4th 2009, 7:01 pm

I was trying to download this visual theme "MacOSX '09" made by patrickgs in deviantart
The link to the ZIP [Link]
Link to the topic [Link]

If you can reupload to rapidshare or any other filehosting service rather than Mediafire

If you can take a look on the problem.. The problem is that when I try to extract with winzip it says that file is damaged and also (in that topic0 theres a link to an exe file to install the full pack of the theme which was uploaded to mediafire, and when I get to 80% it stopps saying that it was unable to read from server.

If you can upload the exe file I need the 32bit version

Thanks in advance!
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 4th 2009, 9:18 pm

You gave a completely wrong link, that was the visual style, im assuming you want the exe tongue

SP1 32bit - http://files.filefront.com/Setup32exe/;12872829;/fileinfo.html
SP0 32bit - http://files.filefront.com/Setup32+SP0exe/;12873035;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy! And pick the right download! If you haven't upgraded to Vista SP1, download the SP0 version. You can check by right clicking the my computer icon on the desktop > Properties smile
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 6:12 am

Thanks alot alex!
But still the same prroblem. tried to download from different PC, but stil it says "the source cant be read", Is it because am downloading via winXp?

Edit: Nah the problem isnt vista or xp, I tried the 3rd laptop that has vista it stuck in 79 saying that I have to contact the servers' admin and that the source cant be read from.

Any suggestions?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 8:49 pm

h i s o k a wrote:
Thanks alot alex!
But still the same prroblem. tried to download from different PC, but stil it says "the source cant be read", Is it because am downloading via winXp?

Edit: Nah the problem isnt vista or xp, I tried the 3rd laptop that has vista it stuck in 79 saying that I have to contact the servers' admin and that the source cant be read from.

Any suggestions?

Ehm, what browser are you using?
I think it 100% has something to do with your ISP or internet connection
It downloaded fine from all 3 servers for me
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 6th 2009, 6:29 pm

Oh ok, if this was the problem then I wont be able to download... god!
But it's ok, thanks for help Alex, appreciated smile
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 7th 2009, 10:30 am

Here you go hisoka CLICK

EDIT: I just realized that you can't download it at all confused
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 7th 2009, 12:51 pm

Its ok smile You was willing to help after all so i appreciate it thumbs up
Callan

Callan

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1January 11th 2009, 11:45 am

tbh when i downloaded it, i didnt really like the theme lol. I have a better one than that already on there.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme   [Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme Icon_minitime1

[Help] Reuploading a vista visual theme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com