Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

itouch opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

1g vs 2g itouch
1g itouch
itouch opinion I_vote_lcap0%itouch opinion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2g itouch
itouch opinion I_vote_lcap100%itouch opinion I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 1st 2009, 11:02 pm

Hey guys well i was talking with my friend who bought the 1g itouch instead of 2g. We were talking about which is better to buy right now. I wanted to get your opinion on which one should somebody buy now. I now the 2g cant be hacked yet but will it is the question everybody is asking. So please vote in the poll but also post which one is the better choice. Also please do not turn into a flaming war
thanks
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 12:18 am

No doubt 2G instead of 1G. IT'S CHEAPER THAN THE 1G FOR THE SAME HD SPACE EVEN NOW!!
Would you really spend an extra $70 + just to get it jailbreaked sooner?
The 2G also comes with a speaker, a huge plus if you're using apps with sound!

There's my opinion tongue
Jordon Hall

Jordon Hall

I'm New
I'm New

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 2:07 am

I got one for Christmas and couldn't be happier. What exactly would you need to jailbreak it for anyways? Hopefully not for illegal applications or anything ..

I love mine happy
Goobacks

Goobacks

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 4:02 am

I picked up a 1G 16GB for 200 bucks so I can't really boil it down to price for a decision, but you really need to look at the 2 and think, is the volume button, and speaker worth more to you than being able to jailbreak and fully customize your ipod?
Idk, I just saw a great when I bought mine so I jumped on it...
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 6:24 am

if you're not fussed about jailbreak, the 2g is better due to the speaker, better processor, better battery life, and the contour rear.
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 8:04 am

I bought my 1G just before the 2G's were released, i love the ability to customize it but it was overpriced. If i did it again i would buy a 2G.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 9:55 am

Good opinion guys but what does jail breaking do besides just customization stuff.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2009, 12:28 am

kflakes15 wrote:
Good opinion guys but what does jail breaking do besides just customization stuff.

Illegally use payware apps for free
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2009, 10:09 pm

lol. well if u dont have the money lol. But i have seen some hacked customization and i love it. I am leaning toward 2g more but i want to hack it for customization and more space for money
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 4th 2009, 4:44 pm

kflakes15 wrote:
lol. well if u dont have the money lol. But i have seen some hacked customization and i love it. I am leaning toward 2g more but i want to hack it for customization and more space for money

More space for money... Online, e.g. Amazon.com, the 8GB 1G is $289, and the 2G is $219
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 4th 2009, 5:29 pm

My 1G is appreciating in value :O
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 4th 2009, 7:05 pm

why do u say that
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 5:18 am

tbh, I think that the 2G will have a jailbreak at some point, its just a matter of waiting for it.
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 6:19 pm

yeah that is another reason the 2g might be better
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 8:41 pm

kflakes15 wrote:
yeah that is another reason the 2g might be better

Well, the vote seems to be 100% 2G now tongue
And trust me, they will come out with a jailbreak soon enough.

The iPhone dev team has apparently decided they don't care about the 2G, i'd be happy to be surprised by a jailbreak for them though.. but there is another dev team, chronicdev focusing on the 2G jailbreak.. theyve made some progress
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 9:09 pm

yeah i saw that. U think they would be a new itouch next year
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 10:35 pm

kflakes15 wrote:
yeah i saw that. U think they would be a new itouch next year

No, seeing as it only came out in the end of 2008. Obviously, there might be something new in 2010 or a whole new device..
If you would stick to saying it like that, oh ill just buy the newer one, you'll never win tongue. Tech advances so quickly, it doesnt matter if you buy the newest thing on the market - it'll quickly be replaced by something better
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1January 5th 2009, 10:37 pm

true lol well i am thinking lol
Sponsored content

itouch opinion Vide
PostSubject: Re: itouch opinion   itouch opinion Icon_minitime1

itouch opinion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com