Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Question] Apple VS for Vista

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Question] Apple VS for Vista Vide
PostSubject: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1December 26th 2008, 7:43 pm

i found on my VS list a theme called Vega(http://sweatyfish.deviantart.com/art/Vega-92707162) i just want to know if there is any more VS for vista with that apple style .. i ear that exists Leopard Transformation Pack, but i dont want that. I see good skins for windowblids with the apple style e just want to know some VS for Vista that look like MAC
please put here the link smile
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1December 26th 2008, 7:48 pm

I haven't really been able to find any good looking leopard visual styles for vista.. The one you found is in the upper range of the good ones smile

Perhaps I haven't looked enough, in that case I'd be glad to have someone show me a few other ones
joberror

joberror

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1December 26th 2008, 8:29 pm

Look for ZEUS OS X LEOPARD THEMES FOR VISTA in DEVIANTART or GOOGLE
dongolo

dongolo

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1December 26th 2008, 8:58 pm

joberror wrote:
Look for ZEUS OS X LEOPARD THEMES FOR VISTA in DEVIANTART or GOOGLE

e found that .... but im looking for a darken color .... i like that gray in the VEga skin ... and i see a windoblinds skin in a black color very cool .... i just dont see many people making VS with the MAC style

Now a question in some VS for Vista i have to replace some .dll files ... but i cant replace the shel32.dll i rename to shell32.dll.bak and drap the new file to systeam32 but the file dont appeares on the folder and when i try to rename the original i cant do it .... i need to do something special with the file ???? and that shel32.dll file what it changes
Xiloa

Xiloa

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1February 8th 2009, 1:31 am

While it's not leopard, nextlevel is my favorite vista style and looks good with just about anything tongue
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Question] Apple VS for Vista   [Question] Apple VS for Vista Icon_minitime1

[Question] Apple VS for Vista

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com