Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

A Real iPhone FPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 26th 2008, 5:55 pm

No not that stupid Billy Fontier game that Pangea Soft came out with but Cube! This game used to be my favorite game for my mac and now it was ported to the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch!!! This app was submitted to the AppStore on October 2, 2008 so it wont be long before we can a get it!!!

Here is the link to the gameplay video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4Em3A54h8

Here is the developer's website:
http://fernlightning.com/doku.php?id=iphone:cube:start

Can't Wait!!!
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 26th 2008, 6:22 pm

YOWZA!
I really hope that this comes with multiplayer :O
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 26th 2008, 11:36 pm

woooo! looks awesome! won my heart when he said there's deathmatch! happy
timbob

timbob

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 8:31 am

It looks good but I think Clusterball 2 is going to be better, just waiting for it to come down in price.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 8:46 am

meh, i have clusterball and its not that awesome... i mean its good, but i anticipate the Cube will be better. As for the multiplayer here is a quote from his website

[quote="FernLightning]Multiplayer: “different protocol”, no servers - this port is intended as a technology demo. You can download the standard Cube source and run a server from the desktop if you need. IMHO you'd just be walked over and wasted if you tried to play against normal desktop clients because of the lower fps and less control you have on the iphone[/quote]

So you can expect multiplayer support but you will probably want to set up personal servers and get with friends that have cube to play it at your home on LAN else ull get tumbled by PC players tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 9:07 am

Maybe they'll set up special ipod/iphone servers...?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 9:09 am

but if they do you'll still get asshole PC players going in a pwning everyone...
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 9:19 am

Yeah we are assholes confused

Is there no way that the server can tell what client the user is on?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1October 27th 2008, 10:21 am

possibly... im not sure.. of course then someone would have to write the application for the iPhone server software xD
Sponsored content

A Real iPhone FPS Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Real iPhone FPS   A Real iPhone FPS Icon_minitime1

A Real iPhone FPS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: iPod and iPhone :: Discussion and Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com