Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Changing a folder (icon) to .png

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Vide
PostSubject: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 14th 2008, 8:32 pm

I'm trying to do my own iCal modding, and for some reason when I drag my icon out of candybar, it is in a folder format. I know you can change this by using preview, but I need something to get rid of the thumbnail view around it. Or I guess if anyone has .pngs of Martin Lexow's BLOB's in white (not snow leopard, but regular white) I'd love to use them....thanks guys.....
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 14th 2008, 11:37 pm

You mean BLOB 3 High Definition ?
I converted them to 128xPNGs.
Don't know if that's what you're looking for...
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 14th 2008, 11:44 pm

yeah that's what i meant. i figured out what's going on now....but for the future, it'd be cool to know if there's a program to change the folder to .ico, or .png, or whatever. i remember reading something about cocoathumb, but that went nowhere for me. but thanks jaz, i appreciate it (:
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 15th 2008, 1:44 pm

if youre using candybar, why not just use its export feature to make it any file format you need?
xxxzombie

xxxzombie

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 15th 2008, 8:45 pm

i've tried that, but i keep getting a thumbnail around it for some reason.....
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1October 16th 2008, 12:51 pm

keep getting a thumbnail around it.....i guess i dont know what that means, id have to see a screeen shot.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing a folder (icon) to .png   Changing a folder  (icon) to .png Icon_minitime1

Changing a folder (icon) to .png

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Operating Systems :: Mac OSX Discussion -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com