Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What kind of phone do you own?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

iPhone, sidekick or other smart phone
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap17%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Motorola
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap15%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Nokia
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap23%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 12 ]
Sony
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap19%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 10 ]
Samsung
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap15%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
LG
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap4%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Other
What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_lcap6%What kind of phone do you own? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 52

SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

What kind of phone do you own? Vide
PostSubject: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1February 14th 2008, 2:18 am

Right now I own a motorola razr v3. I might be getting an iPhone in a few months (if i get the money tongue)

Last edited by alxz310 on March 20th 2008, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
illidan

illidan

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1February 27th 2008, 4:06 pm

Nokia N73 black
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1February 27th 2008, 4:41 pm

RAZR, but its shut off :l
huBelial

huBelial

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1February 27th 2008, 4:59 pm

I have a Sony Ericcson
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1February 29th 2008, 9:34 pm

Nokia something...
zcollvee

zcollvee

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 1st 2008, 4:54 am

nokia 6300 sexy

dont get an iPhone yet... wait till the 3g one comes
drointhewind

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 8th 2008, 6:46 pm

audiovox xv6700
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 8th 2008, 6:50 pm

iPhone! (just got 3 days ago tongue)
invaderchicken

invaderchicken

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 5:45 am

sony ericcson S500i

i love it ^^ especially the little lights on the side that change color! smile
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 9:42 am

Samsung, best design and menu lay out in my opinion.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1March 20th 2008, 1:54 am

haha, I managed to put a theme and new bootup, shutdown and outside lcd images. looks MUCH better than with the default razr theme and stupid cingular logo on the outside tongue.
Coffeeflash

Coffeeflash

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 4th 2008, 5:08 pm

Nokia 6230i
old but reliable and the battery holds more than 5 days happy
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 4th 2008, 5:10 pm

last time i went to charge my battery was after 2 weeks. and not becuase i never used it because i used it a lot xD
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 4th 2008, 5:17 pm

this..

What kind of phone do you own? B000SZRPKU-E250-blk-380

not the best phone ever but it does the job and I'd rather have this than the iPhone.
sonin77

sonin77

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 1:14 pm

ive got a shitty phone
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 6th 2008, 3:01 pm

I have the same as GoSco. Is a nice phone, and thin as hell.
techkno

techkno

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 12th 2008, 3:49 pm

iPhone happy
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 12th 2008, 7:39 pm

W580i FTW
ichiDS

ichiDS

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 13th 2008, 7:57 pm

I've got a Nokia 5300 and I bought an iphone on ebay but it don't arrive yet(I guess that the ship arrive in 2 or 3 days)
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 14th 2008, 5:55 am

Nokia 6500 Slide. Silver, not fugly black
Shellz

Shellz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2008, 10:31 am

Sony Ericsson K850i
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2008, 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forums Shellz smile
Coffeeflash

Coffeeflash

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1May 25th 2008, 6:41 am

Nokia 6230i smile
cirix

cirix

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1June 7th 2008, 10:43 pm

Modded v3i I have moded everything possible even installed the iTunes from the iTunes version.
geekabrit

geekabrit

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1June 13th 2008, 9:55 pm

a blackberry pearl 8100 and sidekick slide.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of phone do you own?   What kind of phone do you own? Icon_minitime1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: Electronics and Mobile -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com