Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 8:49 pm

i never even considered the nano before now, im not really interested in the big ipods anymore, i like that the new nano has a bigger screen and its kool that it's flash instead of harddrive like my ipod video that i have now. alsoo the coverflow and genius are great features smile
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 9th 2008, 8:53 pm

i hate genius... its a crappy rip of pandora and does NOT work very well at all tongue just download pandora for the iphone happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 1:26 am

Um........ they released a 2.1 update
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 4:04 am

Hum, the new iPods don't look too bad now I've seen the official shots. I'm still gonna have to see one in the flesh to make up my mind tongue The new features looks great though...

I've yet to try iTunes 8, about to download.
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 5:57 am

alxmarcond wrote:
i hate genius... its a crappy rip of pandora and does NOT work very well at all tongue just download pandora for the iphone happy

i like pandora too but i actually like genius better lolz.. it works great for me in itunes tongue
i use pandora when im at school since we basically sit at one computer or another like all day.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 7:51 am

I like it on my phone at the gym tongue genius isn't portable. Also genius doesn't give me good new music it's all stuff I already have and it's not like it doesn't have access toy iTunes library!
Zaphk

Zaphk

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 8:16 am

Lol tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 10th 2008, 9:31 am

son of a idiot! Where? I didn't see it LOL *opens apple site* wow how did j miss that?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.   New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

New iPod Nanos, iTunes 08, and iPod Touch.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Tech Related :: News Corner -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com