Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Multi Plugin borked my iTunes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Vide
PostSubject: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 7th 2008, 2:10 pm

Okay, so I downloaded the older version of iTunes with Mulit PLugin from Aqua-Soft, and it all works perfectly, skinning and stuff is brilliant.

BUT

When I goes to play music, it asked me to authorise my PC. Okay, that's fine - it's a new install of iTunes. So I put in my password, and Authorise it - fine.
'Machine Authorization Successful.
You have authorised a total number of 3 machines out of your available 5'

Which is fair enough, I already have my iTunes account authorised on another couple of PCs. Yet it's still not playing music. So I hit play again, and it asked me to Authorise again. I put in my Password, and it tells me I've authorised a total of 3 machines. Again, still no play. No matter how many times I do it, it still won't play and my number of authorised PCs doesn't go up. Is there anyway around this, or will I have to re-install the latest version of iTunes again?
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 7th 2008, 2:24 pm

This happened to me too , it's why i switched back to the latest version crying
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 7th 2008, 2:41 pm

Ya, looks like that's what I might have to do. I've been browsing around Google loads and I've found that this was a big problem when Vista first came out... There were a couple of fixes (before an update came out) but I can't get any to work. sad
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 3:00 pm

its the older version not communicating with Apple database anymore or something along those lines
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 3:24 pm

Thats what you get when you run iTunes on a vista. It totally fudges up your pc.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1August 8th 2008, 3:38 pm

and thats why u download WinAMP wink
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1November 10th 2008, 8:52 pm

foobar!
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1November 18th 2008, 3:41 pm

pjdark wrote:
foobar!

true Foobar FTW love
sonin77

sonin77

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1November 20th 2008, 12:42 am

yeah sucks happened to me 2
worried
Cash Eye

Cash Eye

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1December 8th 2008, 1:16 am

Anyone know what needs to be reshacked to change the font in iTunes?

Somebody finally modded iTunes 8.0.2.20 ( Kenzo Mod) but I don't like the font that was provided.

Any clues?
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1December 8th 2008, 6:15 am

Ooh, does anyone know where you can download the mod from?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi Plugin borked my iTunes   Multi Plugin borked my iTunes Icon_minitime1

Multi Plugin borked my iTunes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com