Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Vide
PostSubject: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 29th 2008, 8:15 pm

thank you guy's for letting me join this site and i've been dieing to learn how to change my mac and make it look awesome like you guy's do xD and learn stuff with photoshop and other things happy
Sakuvien

Sakuvien

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 4:51 am

Welcome, T3RR0R3D! cool
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 4:55 am

Welcome to the site ! happy
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 5:49 am

Thanks guy's xD
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 5:53 am

Welcome to GGUI! happy
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:12 am

Its domo kon :O and thanks
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:21 am

Welcome! happy
parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:22 am

T3RR0R3D wrote:
Its domo kon :O and thanks

lol you can get the PNG and ICO of that here.
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:23 am

Everyone here is so nice xD
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:27 am

Welcome to the PARTEY!!! happy
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:28 am

:O whos the party leader? lol
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 6:29 am

would anyone wanna teach me photoshop and stuff and a newb at it >.> and you guys are like jesus -shines light-
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 30th 2008, 8:23 pm

great to have you on the forum. hope you enjoy it.
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 1:58 pm

Hope you enjoy your stay smile
T3RR0R3D

T3RR0R3D

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1July 31st 2008, 7:29 pm

thank you :O -hi 5-
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1August 1st 2008, 12:30 am

welcome wow!
N_Lite

N_Lite

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2008, 5:37 am

Hi and Welcome T3RR0R3D!!

Enjoy happy
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2008, 7:48 am

welcome smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!   Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site! Icon_minitime1

Hello Thank You for Letting me joining this site!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com