Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Releasing Quota

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2008, 10:31 pm

Ok, so I have decided that each new member must release something, it can be anything you made (wallpaper, icons, etc) within a week of registering. For people that already released something before this, please find something else, anything good you have. Hope it's no trouble for you guys, but I'm just doing it to get some more activity on the forums.wink

These members need to submit something within a week
-Manina1
-Leonhart90
-TigerGTS
-invaderchicken

For now, I'm only doing it for members who have at least 1 post

Last edited by on January 24th 2008, 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2008, 11:28 pm

Not me.. Forum markers, ya know? wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2008, 11:31 pm

Markoz wrote:
Not me.. Forum markers, ya know? wink

Right, I forgot about that lol
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2008, 11:35 pm

AND one last thing. Moderators and admins are probably too busy to release something.
Should members only have to release something?

btw, what should we add to the rules in relation with the release quotas?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2008, 11:37 pm

Markoz wrote:
AND one last thing. Moderators and admins are probably too busy to release something.
Should members only have to release something?

btw, what should we add to the rules in relation with the release quotas?

mods and admins most likely have something they already made, releases do not have to be new nor galaxy gui specific wink. In the rules lets just add a new button with:

all users must release something they have made within one week of joining, it does not have to be new or galaxy gui specific
Manina

Manina

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 24th 2008, 8:47 pm

I'm generally not too happy with quotas, because it forces people to release something. I believe people should release something because they want to share, but I understand that it is necessary to get some activity going here
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1January 24th 2008, 11:12 pm

Manina1 wrote:
I'm generally not too happy with quotas, because it forces people to release something. I believe people should release something because they want to share, but I understand that it is necessary to get some activity going here

yeah, just for now I'm doing a bare minumum, just any release (not new or specific to galaxy gui). Once we get some more members it will be gone wink
Sponsored content

Releasing Quota Vide
PostSubject: Re: Releasing Quota   Releasing Quota Icon_minitime1

Releasing Quota

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com