Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Rumshot And Miranda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Omiz

Omiz

I'm New
I'm New

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2008, 12:40 am

Well, hi everyone.

I'm new here and I have a couple of questions regarding miranda and rumshot that I hope you guys will be able to answer.

Firstly, I was simply wondering if it was possible to hide one or more contacts from the contactlist view. And if so, how?

Secondly, how come when I take a screenshot of a video with rumshot, the image[of the video] never shows up and is replaced by a black screen? The player I use is SMplayer(screenshots will be posted if requested).

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance cool.
Xiloa

Xiloa

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1June 24th 2008, 3:10 pm

For the miranda question in settings under contacts for your messenger there should be a contact list where you can show/hide/block/allow contacts
monstr

Banned
Banned

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1June 24th 2008, 3:44 pm

i'd also like to know whats with the video thingy. something with hardware acceleration, right?
timbob

timbob

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1June 24th 2008, 4:37 pm

I found the video thing used to happen with Windows media. With VLC it is fine though.
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1July 4th 2008, 1:12 pm

Anyone experiencing the same problem with GomPlayer ?
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1July 4th 2008, 4:58 pm

why do u just take a normal screenshot and extract the pictures from the rumshot skin and build the preivew yourself?
Sponsored content

Rumshot And Miranda Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rumshot And Miranda   Rumshot And Miranda Icon_minitime1

Rumshot And Miranda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions :: Support -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com