Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Let me Introduce Myself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SecretBase

SecretBase

I'm New
I'm New

Let me Introduce Myself! Vide
PostSubject: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 15th 2008, 7:53 pm

I'm SecretBase and I'm a icon modder/wallpaper maker. Im hoping to make it into the art buisness one day and open my own shop the same way KAWS did.

-SecretB
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 15th 2008, 8:03 pm

Welcome to the forums wink Hope you have a good stay here!
Jordon Hall

Jordon Hall

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 15th 2008, 8:18 pm

Welcome!
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 15th 2008, 8:28 pm

KAWS has a shop? O>O

Anyway welcome to the forums, this is an awesome place so you will like it.
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 15th 2008, 9:08 pm

Hi, welcome to GalaxyGui happy
So you've taken the first step and signed up - Awsome thumbs up Now what? Well, we have a whole lot in store for you. Notice on the --->Main Index Page<--- that there are several different forum categories available for our members to freely participate in.

What about the people here?
I'm sure you will feel quite at home, we're a lovable bunch. From the spectacular members, who are fun, interesting and helpful; to the cool staff who are willing to help you in any way - they are even active in the forum so you get to interact with them too (not just when you have a problem). Sounds good right? happy

We have a great community, and we embrace diversity and individuality, so don't be shy to show us the incredible person that you are. cool
Be sure to read the --->> Board Guidlines <<--- and if you have any questions or concerns, let it be known.. Other than that - start posting you art, thoughts, or ideas! Glad to have you. Stay active.
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 2:54 am

Welcome!! and good luck with your art work and I hope you make your shop as well!!!!!!

Good luck!
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 8:19 am

Welcome, look forward to seeing your stuff smile
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1June 16th 2008, 8:43 am

welcome to galaxy gui! thanks for joining. check out the rules like chekkz said and enjoy your stay. looking forward to some releases in the near future!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me Introduce Myself!   Let me Introduce Myself! Icon_minitime1

Let me Introduce Myself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com