Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

hey newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
geekabrit

geekabrit

I'm New
I'm New

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 4:18 pm

i forgot how i got here. maybe through a link on deviantart, but hello all! wink
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 5:41 pm

Haha, welcome! smile
joaopeixe

joaopeixe

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 5:42 pm

lol

welcome!! happy
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 5:57 pm

Welcome! smile Hope you have a nice stay here!
geekabrit

geekabrit

I'm New
I'm New

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 6:32 pm

thanks! i lovin' the warm welcomes! love
timbob

timbob

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 12th 2008, 6:54 pm

Glad to have you on board cool
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1June 13th 2008, 8:08 pm

Hi, welcome to GalaxyGui happy
So you've taken the first step and signed up - Awsome thumbs up Now what? Well, we have a whole lot in store for you. Notice on the --->Main Index Page<--- that there are several different forum categories available for our members to freely participate in.

What about the people here?
I'm sure you will feel quite at home, we're a lovable bunch. From the spectacular members, who are fun, interesting and helpful; to the cool staff who are willing to help you in any way - they are even active in the forum so you get to interact with them too (not just when you have a problem); Sounds good right? happy

We have a great community, and we embrace diversity and individuality, so don't be shy to show us the incredible person that you are. cool
Be sure to read the --->> Board Guidlines <<--- and if you have any questions or concerns, let it be known.. Other than that - start posting you art, thoughts, or ideas! Glad to have you. Stay active.
Sponsored content

hey newbie here Vide
PostSubject: Re: hey newbie here   hey newbie here Icon_minitime1

hey newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Trash (read only) -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com