Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[How many icons have you got?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How many icons have you got?
None
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Under 100
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
100+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
500+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
1000+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
1500+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 15 ]
10000+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
15000+
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
All the icons in teh world!!!!111oneone
[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 47

parry

parry

Subscriber
Subscriber

[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 24th 2008, 3:53 am

I have 2259 lol. And there's me thinking i had a lot.
Goobacks

Goobacks

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 24th 2008, 6:26 am

It's very hard for me to really tell how many I have cause I've gotten lazy and gave up on organizing, but my actual Icons folder from when I had vista has... 11,447 files...

[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Iconskq6

and that's not including any icons I've gotten since I went back to xp (did so about march or april)
So yea, I have a lot...lol
proddie

proddie

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 24th 2008, 6:27 am

O wow so many icons
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 24th 2008, 10:50 am

OK so i thought that my icon collection was small so i put 100+ and then i did the properties thing and it turns out i have...

5,391 happy

YOWZA!
Davi

Davi

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2009, 3:57 pm

i have 8.551 icons happy
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2009, 4:26 pm

Latest count... *waits for properties to count them all*

22,943!
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2009, 4:33 pm

Dont laugh.. 10 =P the ones i use in my dock and now am using only when am testing my own made icons =P
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2009, 6:41 pm

got an update. I am at 7,512 icons woot
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2009, 8:42 pm

Haha, I've never really collected a lot of icons (due to hard drive space issues tongue), so about 1,871
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

1785 icons, this is only icons that i use in Candybar... but i think i have a thousand more icons scatered around my 3 HD's --'

really, i'm not the most organized kid in the world... i just know what i have got in leopard because Candybar separates icon packs, and counts them... if i would have to look on all the partitions (Hd's), i'd freak out.... too much disorganized
caz01

caz01

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 4:58 am

I have two icons on my dock, and one that I use for my MP3 player.

3 ICONS
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:11 am

im scared to see Jaz's update count....
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:14 am

Mine's gone up to just under 25,000 lol
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:26 am

just counted... 1 lol and thats the one im making o.O
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:44 am

[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Snap1-5
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:47 am

surprised Wow.

Last edited by randomus_r on March 2nd 2009, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong smiley. Not on dA now, lol)
Davi

Davi

Subscriber
Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:49 am

surprised omg what's this civet ? say to me this is just your total HD size...
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 11:54 am

sh*t dude! thats the tottal size of my arch partition D:<
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 12:17 pm

up to 8,205 still trying to get organized though. mostly 32px arent organized lol
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 7:45 pm

I have obsessive compulsive disorder tongue
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 7:52 pm

[BLEEEEEEP] MEEEE !
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2009, 8:47 pm

Civet, THAT IS CRAZY!!!! surprised
Ruyi

Ruyi

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2009, 12:48 am

I fail, I only have 3,272 crying But I still have alot unzipped tongue
PrekeshC

PrekeshC

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 5th 2009, 7:55 am

I have 8,192 icons PERFECTLY organised inside candybar smile only icons i like though, no BS stuff.
tentonman

tentonman

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 7th 2009, 6:57 pm

So close to 19600. tongue

[How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Picture2q
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [How many icons have you got?]   [How many icons have you got?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

[How many icons have you got?]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Polling Booth -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com