Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What Are You Listening To?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 9:20 am

British Sea Power - Waving Flags

Elbow - The Loneliness of a tower crane driver
Markoz

Markoz

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 9:59 am

civet wrote:
Afrika Bambaataa - Looking For The Perfect Beat
Me to tongue

Afrika Bambaataa & Souslonic Force - Looking for the Perfect Beat
Aerosmith - Walk this Way
A Flock of Seagulls - I ran
War - Lowrider
Afrika Babmaataa & Soulsonic Force - Planet Rock
Korn - Coming Undone

Last edited by Markoz on September 13th 2008, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 10:02 am

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
D.A.N.C.E - Justice
Love LockDown [Live] - Kanye West
Metro Station - Shake It
golemnist

golemnist

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 12:07 pm

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:

I love British Sea Power!
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 12:10 pm

golemnist wrote:
BOyOfWONDEr wrote:

I love British Sea Power!

Actually found it because of Mercury Prize (english album award) saw them perform live and thought they were epic and the album is only £5.00 on itunes happy
civet

civet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2008, 5:20 pm

Markoz wrote:
civet wrote:
Afrika Bambaataa - Looking For The Perfect Beat
Me to tongue
happy thumbs up

This thread is so addictive tongue
David Bowie - Fame
Depeche Mode - My Secret Garden
Bauhaus - Kick In The Eye
Nitzer Ebb - Warsaw Ghetto
The Smiths - This Charming Man
Joy Division - Transmission
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Trust In Me
Dead Can Dance - Radharc
c@rter

c@rter

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2008, 8:23 pm

k-os - The Rain

Easy Star All-Stars - Karma Police

Absynthe Minded - My Heroics, Part One
jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2008, 9:25 pm

Metallica - Suicide and Redemption
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 7:33 am

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes (No one knows what its like, to be the baddd mannn, to be the saddd maaann, behind, blue, eyesss)
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Music   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 12:42 pm

Theres probably a thread like this somewhere tongue.

We'll recently I can't get enough of Kanye, I keep listening to graducation (bought it last week) and his new single, Love Lockdown is pretty good. His song with John Legend, It's Over featuring him and Pharrell is pretty hot aswell...

Anyone got a craze they can't keep quiet, or a song that can't get out of their heads lol, share tongue
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 12:51 pm

I'm Totally into Elbow at the moment, it's non-stop on my iPod and i bought zebrahead's new album pheonix as well and it's pretty awesome.

Btw Is Graduation worth buying the whole album or is it just the singles and some fillers?
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 12:55 pm

there are like two fillers, I didn't like drunken hot girls and 'lil waynes song, but the rest is A-OKAY! lol. Yeah, tempted to get Gym Class Heroes new album, 'The Quilt'.

Have Snow Patrol brung out another album, I hear they have worried. I'll get that too happy
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 1:06 pm

The new single is out which i'm liking alot but the album aint yet
Goobacks

Goobacks

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 4:24 pm

Gym Class Heroes' new cd The Quilt is sick, definitely worth getting. It's the main cd I play in my car lol.
GoSco

GoSco

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 5:58 pm

You just need to see my Last.fm too see I listen to pretty much anything but I've been listening to quite a bit of Ska recently. Awesomeness.
proddie

proddie

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2008, 9:05 pm

.: Stezz :.. // If you want i could give you the live version of Love LockDown its dope cool
huBelial

huBelial

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm

The Beatles - Get Back

thumbs up
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2008, 2:34 pm

Death Cab For Cutie - "I Will Possess Your Heart"
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2008, 3:17 pm

What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Last_f10
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2008, 3:24 pm

My Chemical Romance - Teenagers wow!
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2008, 3:36 pm

Brick (Live) - Ben Folds happy
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2008, 4:39 pm

Coldplay - Lost smile
I'm at school btw lolz (must have music while I work) tongue
Actually I'm leaving in like 5 minutes anyway. C u all at home...well I'll be at home...
abloggingape

abloggingape

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2008, 4:03 pm

Lil ghetto mind you should travel like a bullet from your favorite guns barrell...Paris Tokyo Remix....Pharrell is a beast.
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2008, 7:38 pm

u can have music at school :O they banned sound producing devices and also orgasm producing devices, no joke... i still bring my phone though xD
chekkz

chekkz

Kid Sister
Kid Sister

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2008, 8:28 pm

yea i can listen to music at school.. cause im pretty much at a computer most of the day... so i just go to pandora or usually i go to PlayIt (http://player.play.it/player/), they have tons of station, and even more to choose from once you get into the player tongue
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To?   What Are You Listening To? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

What Are You Listening To?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com