Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[ Dock ] float for OD and RK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 7:25 am

hmm i try this theme on Rocketdock but it wont work right, i think look here crying

[img=http://www.abload.de/thumb/unbenanntycv.jpg]

me new here to happy
timbob

timbob

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 10:28 am

Bit weird how it goes up at the edges, but cool all the same. Also, welcome to the forums dude, hope you enjoy your stay smile
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 10:50 am

@ReacT: WELCOME to Galaxy GUI! Please enjoy your stay here! to display images on the physical forum, place the url of the image in [img] tags, for example
Code:
[img]"image url goes here"[/img]
wink
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 1:52 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
@ReacT: WELCOME to Galaxy GUI! Please enjoy your stay here! to display images on the physical forum, place the url of the image in [img] tags, for example
Code:
[img]"image url goes here"[/img]
wink

ok that would be no problem, also thanks for the welcome smile (back 2 topic) tongue
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 2:05 pm

@ReacT, I think you just have to mess with the theme config file (C:\Program Files\RK Launcher\Themes\Name of theme\) because the top margin seems to be too high, which is why theres that wierd thing on the very top. Also the indicators aren't showing up, am I right?
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 2:22 pm

yah i agree with alxz thats what i do whenever im making docks lol
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 2:30 pm

ok i tried now with RK and it works but the indicator doesn't work angry what i making false worried
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 2:36 pm

ReacT wrote:
ok i tried now with RK and it works but the indicator doesn't work angry what i making false worried

I think you need to tweak the margin top option and set it to 0 or something... that should move the icons higher but the inidcators wont be visible any other way wink
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 2:40 pm

or -1 maybe thats what i used in the piratedock and it worked so smile
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 3:40 pm

alxz310 wrote:
ReacT wrote:

I think you need to tweak the margin top option and set it to 0 or something... that should move the icons higher but the inidcators wont be visible any other way wink

angry F**k sry for the bad word but ... anyway thanks guys for helping me out wink
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 19th 2008, 10:59 pm

//posts moved

anyway does anyone here use OD its better reflection and you know purry saying that that reflecting dock was RK...he lying that was OD i could tell big time
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 20th 2008, 11:36 am

ok i did it with rk but it looks like shoot

i can however do it a another way to get perfect results

[ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 11010
[ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 21010
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 20th 2008, 5:06 pm

yah i did it with rk and looks like crap sad OD however looks AWESOME
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 21st 2008, 3:48 am

o man i wish i could do it with OD but i dont like it wink

Edit: is there any similar dock like this or not :undecided: because i just like these indicators or can i put some other indicators in this dock ?
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm

i can tell you how to perfect the indicators but em...
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm

razar45 wrote:
i can tell you how to perfect the indicators but em...

but em what, is it illegal or something?
razar45

razar45

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 22nd 2008, 9:10 pm

nah she is not on lol
Dashsutra

Dashsutra

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2008, 8:09 am

she ?? Jaz happy
unborn

unborn

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2008, 10:11 am

thank you smile
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2008, 11:50 am

razar45 wrote:
nah she is not on lol

What the f*** are you talking about ???????????
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2008, 1:25 pm

jaz wrote:
razar45 wrote:
nah she is not on lol

What the f*** are you talking about ???????????

lol, me wondering the same thing
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2008, 1:36 pm

same here... totally off topic too o.O nice dock btw
cooljojo

cooljojo

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 8th 2008, 3:24 pm

wow ! great Dock smile
brookzlogic

brookzlogic

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 10th 2008, 8:29 am

i never really been a fan of those indicator but overall, great job and nice dock. will try on my windows
purry

purry

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 31st 2008, 6:42 pm

Ok is anyone going to flipping get this to work in RK i am totally pissed off because it wont work.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Dock ] float for OD and RK   [ Dock ] float for OD and RK - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

[ Dock ] float for OD and RK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Themes & Other -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com