Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Scientology Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 1:15 am

Link to Digg

nomnomnom wrote:
Anonymous Delivers.

We have all wanted to see this movie that scientology kept hidden away from us.

We have all wondered just how damning could this story be that we were banned from watching it.

Wonder no more. This is not the 8 minute clip you've all seen. This is the complete movie.

Now onto the description: (from wikipedia)

The Profit is a feature film written and directed by Peter N. Alexander. The film premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in France in 2001. Distribution of the film was prohibited by an American court order which was a result of a lawsuit brought by the Church of Scientology, although the filmmaker says that the film is not about Scientology. The Disinformation Book Of Lists and The Times have characterized The Profit as a banned film in the United States.

The film was described by its producers as a work of fiction, meant to educate the public about cults and con men. It was widely seen, however, as a parody of the Church of Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. The main character L. Conrad Powers leads an organization called the "Church of Scientific Spiritualism", and many elements about both the Church portrayed in the film, and Powers' life have been compared to Scientology and Hubbard. The film was mainly produced and shot in Tampa Bay, Florida, and the cast included actors from the area and cameos from a few Scientology critics.

Video:

This copy is a vhs converted to dvd. It is not the best quality we could hope for. But it is watchable. For a movie that has never made it out to the public, dont complain about the quality.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Last edited by alxmarcond on March 22nd 2008, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 1:17 am

edit: relinked to digg article... for safety reasons
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

thank you alxz310 for clearing that bit up D:
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:22 am

lol...saftey reasons wtf?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:23 am

razar45 wrote:
lol...saftey reasons wtf?

wink Lol
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:26 am

no sirouslly....(safty) reasons...its not R-E-A-L so no one could get hurt..i would only agree if he posted michael jackson's face...then i would get freaked out and fall out of my chair and break my leg :lol:
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:26 am

razar45 wrote:
no sirouslly....(safty) reasons...its not R-E-A-L so no one could get hurt..i would only agree if he posted michael jackson's face...then i would get freaked out and fall out of my chair and break my leg :lol:

LMAO
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:29 am

Yeoooooooowwww!!!!!!...damn my leg is is broken

Scientology Movie Smiley%20face

Last edited by razar45 on March 22nd 2008, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:32 am

OMFG! MY EYES AAAH
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:34 am

damn...we need somthing happy...
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:35 am

ahhhhhh much better
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:36 am

razar45 wrote:
ahhhhhh much better

MUCH better happy
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 9:17 am

5 of those comments started with damn and had absolutly NOTHING to do with the article T_T funny actually xD
razar45

razar45

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2008, 2:02 pm

lol happy
Sponsored content

Scientology Movie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Scientology Movie   Scientology Movie Icon_minitime1

Scientology Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com