Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

What to do...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 14th 2008, 10:39 pm

What to do... F_dscf10

what do i do now? i REALLY dont wanna pay 247 dollars to get it shipped and fixed...
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 14th 2008, 10:54 pm

how'd you crack the screen? my only other advice to you would to take it to bestbuy where you bought it and get it fixed.. unless it was shipped, then.. see if you can fix it in town? tongue
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 14th 2008, 10:56 pm

i called staples... it hasnt been six months but they already closed... my ******************************************************* sister dropped it while i was at a friends house... god damn her..
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 12:57 am

well if u have a warranty it shud still b covered somehow
purry

purry

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 1:28 am

I have the same lappy. I havent dropped it and neither has my brother so im safe.. whew..

That sucks... well.. i dont know what to tell you. There really isnt much you can do.
timbob

timbob

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 8:37 am

I have the same laptop too. How did you manage to get to that point?
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 8:50 am

Just get a new screen, if you have warranty or extended warranty ...
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 9:37 am

no, warrenty doesnt cover it. i Called HP and i still have it but they dont cover accedental damage. God damn themmm... shoulda bought a toughbook... anyway. I'm sending it in this week and im paying for it. i need it for school soo.. Its a crappy screen man! when i type i see plasma waves or w.e come out from the side of one of the edges. Its frikkin annoying...
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 10:34 am

how olds ur sis? i would make her pay or try talkin 2 ur parents. u shouldnt have 2 pay for it since its not even ur fault
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1March 15th 2008, 12:16 pm

shes 12... doesnt have the money, ehh, i think ill just save up cause i called this morning and apperantly it costs 699 to repair the screen in which case i would rather get a new laptop! ill wait a few months untill i save a bit then pay in installments or something.
Sponsored content

What to do... Vide
PostSubject: Re: What to do...   What to do... Icon_minitime1

What to do...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com