Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Soccer Teams Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 11th 2008, 4:10 pm

Jaz im sorry but your intrests in Soccer/Football suck

real madrid- crap with out Beckham,Zidane
ac milan- i hate this team they beat my team in the UEFA, damn Kaka

OMFG NOOO!!!
arsenal,they suck like crazy,french team in england SUPER SUCKz

good thing you have Fc Barcelona,mad good team, HENRY

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIFE !!!!!
NEXT UEFA and BARCLAY PREMIERSHIP CHAMPz !!!!
jaz

jaz

Resident Pixeljunkie
Resident Pixeljunkie

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 11th 2008, 6:43 pm

Lol ! Manuf, Zidane will always be Zidane...
And the same goes for Beckham, but you can't deny that team's history and accomplishments !
Secondo, If Ac Milan beat your team, that just means they're better and Kaka is undisputably one of the most exquisite players in the world !
Third, Arsenal has a style of their own and that just makes it more interesting to watch.
They are first in the standings right now and have been one of the most successfull clubs in the English Prem !
13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups...
That hardly qualifies as sucking !! xD
Man U is the most popular. Incredible offensive play, much young rising talent...
The rivalry that exists between them two and Chelsea is fantastik !
Before you decide to publicly anounce that a team sucks,
make sure you got all your facts and that you've been around long enough to acknowledge history wink
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 11th 2008, 11:12 pm

Ya your right Real Madrid was mad good when they were rich, they got all the good guy's
hey i even have Beckham jersey from Real Madrid

But i believe the best team in Spain is FC Barcelona HENRY,Ronaldinho,even Lionel Messi mad skillz on this team

But im a Man UTD fan, arsenal they got van persie and flabergas
But guess What we killed them like 3 weeks ago 4 to ZIP

if it was Chelsea OMG.... kill them now they beat us in the UEFA and FA cup those MF*****

Still MANUTD got mad peeps
Rooney-still retarded dumbass you saw him in the world cup, crushed a guys nuts WTF
Park
neville
Schoals
Gigs
C. Ronaldo- got mad talent hope we dont lose him
TEVEZ
Lampard
Evra

NOW now Now,Ac milan,even thought they are the best team in Italy- they are good but were just better...

SEE the Hindi movie Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, its damn good soccer movie, but they play like noobz

don't get me wrong man I <3 soccer i even played Freshman and Junior Varsity, but im a Junior now and those DAMN SATS get in the way of everything
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 11th 2008, 11:37 pm

OMG SERIOUSLY?!?! MAN UNIDT?!?!?! dude, screw u! Chelsea ALL THE WAY!!!! WOOT WOOT BLUE HEART!

Ronaldo's getting a little off his game man. I think hes ganna be the DOWNFALL after a while
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 3:14 pm

HELLLLLLLLLL

NNNNNNNNNoooooooooo

CHELSEA SUCKS AZZZ they they are 6 points behind us

THEY SUCK PERIOD!

PS, C. Ronaldo is my favorite player he is awsome, Rooney is retarted as hell
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 5:21 pm

dude, omg seriously? I agree, Rooney's an ass but i stick by Chelsea THRU AND THRU!!!
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 7:00 pm

MANCHESTER UNITED FC 4 LIFE !!!
drointhewind

I'm New
I'm New

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 8:48 pm

people i hate...

cristiano ronaldo
he's fast a crap and scores goals

but plays like a little girl sometimes. he's been getting better with his dives, but he still doesn't amaze me
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 12th 2008, 9:53 pm

no one will ever surpass Pele. Ever. What u guys think of my cousin Luis Fabiano? My cousin married him happy
manufn619

manufn619

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 13th 2008, 12:01 am

lol, they kidnapped his mom
he's pretty good btw

this girl who sits in front of me in lunch,her cousin is on the Portuguese national team
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1March 13th 2008, 12:07 am

yeah? thats pretty cool tongue Luis is an awesome guy. good player too. Scored 3 goals for Brazil in the world cup
didnt do much good but still its cool happy
Sponsored content

Soccer Teams Debate Vide
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Teams Debate   Soccer Teams Debate Icon_minitime1

Soccer Teams Debate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com