Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Searching icons !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Reymugen

Reymugen

I'm New
I'm New

Searching icons !!!!  Vide
PostSubject: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1November 19th 2013, 4:45 am

I'm searching for these Icons. Either all download links are dead or i just can't find them...
I would really appreciate if someone could share them with me smile

Searching icons !!!!  6m8wg
MacDeviant

MacDeviant

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2013, 1:13 pm

Reymugen wrote:
I'm searching for these Icons. Either all download links are dead or i just can't find them...
I would really appreciate if someone could share them with me smile

Searching icons !!!!  6m8wg
Most can be found at: http://www.iconpaper.org/. Some links may be dead also as a lot of those are a couple of years old. Hope this helps.
Reymugen

Reymugen

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1November 23rd 2013, 6:45 pm

I have all except the treasure icon and the nawong stacks.

And why the hell got this forum so inactive? sad
Reymugen

Reymugen

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1November 24th 2013, 1:31 pm

Ok I got all of the Icons and even more!

BUT WHY THE F*CK IS THIS FORUM DEAD? IS V2 OUT?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1December 17th 2013, 4:00 am

Activity on the site has just slowly dwindled over time - there hasn't really been a proper update since February of 2012. Maybe there will be an update some time in the future, but probably not, as most of the admins (including myself) have become busy with other things and rarely visit anymore. The site is still up though to serve as a resource  wink 
Shrantellatessa

Shrantellatessa

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1December 27th 2013, 9:19 am

SbuxBlaze wrote:
Activity on the site has just slowly dwindled over time - there hasn't really been a proper update since February of 2012. Maybe there will be an update some time in the future, but probably not, as most of the admins (including myself) have become busy with other things and rarely visit anymore. The site is still up though to serve as a resource  wink 

I conquer! wink

This site cannot depend solely on Admins to become/stay alive. It's up to its members to keep alive by creating and participating in discussions and also by providing contributions. Admins are only here to guide and help you guys smile

But feel free to continue making requests, maybe it will make GGUI alive again!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching icons !!!!    Searching icons !!!!  Icon_minitime1

Searching icons !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com