Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Almost Ready to Open!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Almost Ready to Open! Vide
PostSubject: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 18th 2009, 1:37 am

Our brand new sparkling website, http://www.galaxygui.net/ (.NET!) is almost ready to replace this site! happy

After weeks of hard work and donations from our loyal members, we have been able to purchase hosting and set up new forums on our own servers, no more limitations!
Hopefully we can reach the stats of this site, and even more than that, sooner than before!

It's been a great joy making this site and seeing it expand over time, with more and more and more releases each day from all of our friendly, contributing members. We've probably had the least problems of any forum thanks to the strong community here.

But, there now comes a time where we need to move on to something better, and that time is now smile.

Come on over and check out the new site!
We'll still be making a few improvements before the final public re-opening announcements and should be done by sometime next week

NOTE: YOU MUST RE-REGISTER! OLD ACCOUNTS WILL NOT WORK!

Sincerely (On behalf of the GGUI Staff),
SbuxBlaze
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 18th 2009, 2:38 am

isnt it already open, or how r some of us there already?
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 18th 2009, 3:50 am

Lbroskee wrote:
isnt it already open, or how r some of us there already?

Of course it's open, but it hasn't been publicly announced wink
PineApple

PineApple

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 18th 2009, 6:48 am

Hooray! cool lol
godfather

godfather

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 18th 2009, 11:58 am

woohoo!!!!
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 19th 2009, 4:23 pm

Congrats for everone =)
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 19th 2009, 10:30 pm

o ok i see
bristow

bristow

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 26th 2009, 9:55 pm

I can't register at the new site. When I try to log in it says username does not exist. Can anyone help me please? crying
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 29th 2009, 12:56 am

bristow wrote:
I can't register at the new site. When I try to log in it says username does not exist. Can anyone help me please? crying

Internet Explorer?
Or are you on another browser? There are login issues with IE
pjdark

pjdark

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 7:38 pm

Yeah, same problem here as bristow. But doing this from my work pc which runs ie6 [ Should be completely abolished in my opinion ] I'll try from my home office late tonight. The new site looks fantastic by the way. My hats off to Sbux, stupidgirl, and alxmarcond for a job well done. And also iPaxy for the background as well. :-D
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1May 1st 2009, 12:45 am

pjdark wrote:
Yeah, same problem here as bristow. But doing this from my work pc which runs ie6 [ Should be completely abolished in my opinion ] I'll try from my home office late tonight. The new site looks fantastic by the way. My hats off to Sbux, stupidgirl, and alxmarcond for a job well done. And also iPaxy for the background as well. :-D

Thank you smile
And I can confirm, IE does not work because there is a password strength checking script/username script, etc, for some reason from SMF 1.1.8 on registration doesn't work normally on Internet Explorer
cNone

cNone

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 5:07 pm

opera doesn't work either:( cannot register on new site
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 5:13 pm

cNone wrote:
opera doesn't work either:( cannot register on new site

Seems like you're right.. I just tested it myself on the latest Opera (10)
cyberpaxy

cyberpaxy

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 5:09 am

pjdark wrote:
The new site looks fantastic by the way. My hats off to Sbux, stupidgirl, and alxmarcond for a job well done. And also iPaxy for the background as well. :-D

Thanks bro happy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Ready to Open!   Almost Ready to Open! Icon_minitime1

Almost Ready to Open!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: Information :: Announcements -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com