Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

The Search For Macristocracy Invites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:02 am

randomus_r wrote:
amitburst wrote:
And wth! I've been with Macristocracy for over a month and I NEVER got any invites to send out lol smile

Me either, I don't see why all the new members are getting them tongue
are you sure? there should be a new section in your account area. you wouldnt notice it if you werent looking...
The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 20090402-cfwruf2i6tdny385247hnwu6bh
randomus_r

randomus_r

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:24 am

Yeah I know, but it says I have none and I've never given any out. Posted about in on Macristocracy anyhow... smile
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:29 am

Says i have 10 happy
StupidGirl

StupidGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:40 am

BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Says i have 10 happy
careful who you invite. i wont invite anyone i dont know. you will get penalized if anyone you invite ends up getting booted. it shows who got invited by who on everyones account page.
BOyOfWONDEr

BOyOfWONDEr

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 11:57 am

Yeah Stezz told me that thumbs up
I haven't bothered sending any out yet so meh
MacCrystal

MacCrystal

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 12:01 pm

StupidGirl wrote:
BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Says i have 10 happy
careful who you invite. i wont invite anyone i dont know. you will get penalized if anyone you invite ends up getting booted. it shows who got invited by who on everyones account page.

Oh well, I suppose I should have been a bit more careful about who I invited. worried
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 3:49 pm

StupidGirl wrote:
BOyOfWONDEr wrote:
Says i have 10 happy

That's why I only invited 2 people yet
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 5:00 pm

3 now lol
noice742

noice742

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 6:27 pm

I don't know if there is any point in asking, but its worth a try wink
Can someone invite me? smile
.: Stezz :.

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 7:04 pm

I only invited BOW because he's a very trusted member, and since I'm on OS X I can use the forum a bit more now. Everyone else I would invite is on there already...
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2009, 9:19 pm

is this Macristocracy nice ? .. what's the conditions to not get booted ??
i'd appreciate if anyone cares to send an invite to me smile but before that i have to know the conditions to apply/use the forum

Peace
metaphoar

metaphoar

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:30 pm

Could I please have an invite if there's one going? smile
kevins555

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 11:06 pm

can i have one please??
kevin.swj@gmail.com
targumanu

targumanu

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 12:03 pm

Could I please have an invite, too?
michael614007@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Macristocracy Invites   The Search For Macristocracy Invites - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

The Search For Macristocracy Invites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: General Discussion :: Milkyway -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com