Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Interface]Drawing my memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

[Interface]Drawing my memories Vide
PostSubject: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 26th 2009, 12:55 pm

[Interface]Drawing my memories Drawing_my_memories_by_mhmoodzaidan
N_Lite

N_Lite

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 26th 2009, 3:53 pm

Excellent! Did you create this inteface? Looks Awesome! smile

Last edited by N_Lite on March 27th 2009, 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 26th 2009, 4:08 pm

Yes I craeted it =) thanks for the comment and also you need to say "did you create this interface?" wink
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 26th 2009, 7:30 pm

Wonderful design! One of the best i've seen on dA probably
ruipalmeira

ruipalmeira

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 26th 2009, 9:52 pm

h i s o k a wrote:
Yes I craeted it =) thanks for the comment and also you need to say "did you create this interface?" wink

try to talk some portuguese (just kidding tongue ), sometimes even I (I have a medium classification of 19 in English at school, and the best is 20) have some problems identifying the correct verb tenses... lol .. now we're doing (Again, cause i'm on year 0 at an university) the Passive Voice stuff... and although I'm almost sure of what I write (I try to write the same way I do orally ) my teacher keeps saying that's not the correct way.. (screw her..)

AND for the important part ! , are you able to do some tutorial on how to create those magnificent designs, Hisoka tongue ? please? smile
don't really need to say that this is amazing.. you're spoiling us with your nice works lol

have a nice day
N_Lite

N_Lite

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 27th 2009, 2:54 pm

Sorry! Was an error... worried Thanks for to correct me! smile
h i s o k a

h i s o k a

Resident Artist
Resident Artist

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1March 27th 2009, 4:00 pm

Lol its ok N_lite am not going to kick your ass wink

@ruipalmeira: Thanks for you nice comment and yea when you learn more you get to a point that you see that you know "nothing" yet... knowledge is very wide and non-stop.

And for the tutorials... I was thinking to make a pack of 10 tutorials (video tutorials) in a zip file and are SPECIAL which means it's a galaxy GUi copyrighted and cant be used out and for that I'll be adding it to the subscribers section only, and the videos wont be like the past two tutorials I've posted before in the tutorials section... these 10 tutorials are so special and wont share with anyone.. only with GGUI subscribers.

I wont be posting any works this week although this will decrease the average from 1-2 creations aday to 1 creation weekly and maby to 0 because am trying to get a driving license (I know its too late, but had no time before) and also facing some exams in the school so it'll be long time to get back to here...

Good luck anyway and thanks for all the comments.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Interface]Drawing my memories   [Interface]Drawing my memories Icon_minitime1

[Interface]Drawing my memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Themes & Other -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com