Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Mac Theme] Liscio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

[Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 8:05 pm

i love this theme cant wait for the port to wb
agarwal1

agarwal1

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 10:54 pm

ruipalmeira wrote:
if snow leopard changed the way that gui items are drawn.. we would never get façadeapp ... and no nice themes like in 10.4 .. although there are some great artists doing "raw" like themes tongue (raw in the sense of manually changing system files tongue )

Yeah seriously, leopard themes have really slowed down because of those false promises and it takes theme creators plenty of time to actually create a quality theme. Like mine which took both rhyguy and me over 2 months to complete. Transferring items over to theme files takes a while. Many themes have just been ports lately and no originality.
Lbroskee

Lbroskee

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 19th 2009, 11:44 pm

where can you find other themes? other then urs i've only seen the ones on the Magnifique site
agarwal1

agarwal1

I'm New
I'm New

PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 1:47 am

Lbroskee wrote:
where can you find other themes? other then urs i've only seen the ones on the Magnifique site

That site has the majority. Macthemes and deviantart are also good sources but many people port themes over from tiger if they know how to.
cyberpaxy

cyberpaxy

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 20th 2009, 1:50 am

Nardo already ported it to WB. He hasn't put it up for download yet though

http://nardoxic.deviantart.com/art/Liscio-116446485
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mac Theme] Liscio   [Mac Theme] Liscio - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

[Mac Theme] Liscio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Themes & Other -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com