Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

[Icon] iTunes Lava

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 15th 2009, 4:04 pm

Just an icone I made. The copyright thing is in the ZIP folder. Please.....fav......comment.....and watch me on DA happy

Click the Preview for Download happy

[Icon] iTunes Lava Arx1237147248v
alxmarcond

alxmarcond

Community Leader
Community Leader

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 5:08 pm

@Corey: just letting you know why i deleted your post. it was tottally not needed xD when you comment try to comment on something productive. also this is an english board and while you will find a few moments here and there where some people will speak in one language we try to avoid it as some members might be offended or something or some crap like that, anyway, just speak english :/ i can read french and almost any latin languages so dont try to pull any shoot wink also the copyright u asked about was so no body can steal his stuff happy

back to Jathu happy nice work brotha, as you say "ii" tongue still think the lava needs to be a bit darker :?
Jowol

Jowol

CAD Master
CAD Master

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 5:11 pm

Nice icon Jathu
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 8:26 pm

alxmarcond wrote:
@Corey: just letting you know why i deleted your post. it was tottally not needed xD when you comment try to comment on something productive. also this is an english board and while you will find a few moments here and there where some people will speak in one language we try to avoid it as some members might be offended or something or some crap like that, anyway, just speak english :/ i can read french and almost any latin languages so dont try to pull any shoot wink also the copyright u asked about was so no body can steal his stuff happy

back to Jathu happy nice work brotha, as you say "ii" tongue still think the lava needs to be a bit darker :?

Next time, just ban the person, it's obvious it was Lizzie/c@rter
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 8:29 pm

Quote :

Sbux isn't there a way you can ban his IP from entering your site... you should ask your host cause that should exist.
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 8:31 pm

ja2pc wrote:
Quote :

Sbux isn't there a way you can ban his IP from entering your site... you should ask your host cause that should exist.

The problem is, I've seen him use at least 15 different IP addresses, he always changes it
ja2pc

ja2pc

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1March 16th 2009, 8:33 pm

Quote :
The problem is, I've seen him use at least 15 different IP addresses, he always changes it

What a loser he has no life.... -_-
Sponsored content

[Icon] iTunes Lava Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Icon] iTunes Lava   [Icon] iTunes Lava Icon_minitime1

[Icon] iTunes Lava

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Icons -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com