Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Navigation Menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rahzizzle

Rahzizzle

I'm New
I'm New

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 1st 2009, 11:20 pm

I call this Jagged Ice, I made it for a new website that I am putting together. Clicking the links doesn't do anything.

http://rahzizzle.deviantart.com/art/Jagged-Ice-Navigation-Menu-108075885
kflakes15

kflakes15

Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 1st 2009, 11:27 pm

interesting idea. Like how it goes to ice though
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 12:23 am

Looks pretty good.

Here is what I would suggest, The blue bar on top does not seem to fit in well, you could make it's texture match that of the buttons - it's also obviously offset to the right, not centered tongue. Instead of twice rounding that top blue bar and the backround image, you could extend it to it, so it doesn't seem stuck onto it
Rahzizzle

Rahzizzle

I'm New
I'm New

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 12:31 am

I'm actually glad you pointed out the top bar, I was meaning to change it =P

Is there a way to give +rep or anything on here?
Rahzizzle

Rahzizzle

I'm New
I'm New

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 12:35 am

Hey Blaze, you seem to have a keen eye for design, can you critique the website I am developing for my fraternity?? I would greatly appreciate it!

Here

If you scroll down there is an RSS Widget that I developed from the UWBadgers.com website (where I work)
SbuxBlaze

SbuxBlaze

Founder
Founder

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2009, 12:45 am

There are a few things I would change - The number to the right, is that a visitor counter? If it is it would go well on the very bottom of the page. I would also center the layout and use white text only on red backgrounds as black is harder to read.

Some starting suggestions smile
Sponsored content

Navigation Menu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Navigation Menu   Navigation Menu Icon_minitime1

Navigation Menu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Work in Progress -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com