Galaxy GUI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Universe of Customization

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Galaxy GUI v2 Coming Soon - Stay Tuned for Details

Help with background pattern please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
fbbronc88

fbbronc88

I'm New
I'm New

Help with background pattern please! Vide
PostSubject: Help with background pattern please!   Help with background pattern please! Icon_minitime1December 13th 2008, 5:17 pm

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to make wallpaper with the very fine pinstripe pattern in it, I'm sure most of you have seen this. Can someone help me out with how to do this. Thanks!
Rob

Rob

I'm New
I'm New

Help with background pattern please! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Help with background pattern please!   Help with background pattern please! Icon_minitime1December 13th 2008, 6:19 pm

Open up Photoshop, make a 2x2 document.

Then make one half of it white, the other black (or whatever colours you want), then select it all > edit > define pattern. Give it a name, then make a document at your resolution.

Edit > Fill > On the dropdown box find pattern, select your pattern and hit enter.

It might not be exactly what you want, but from there you should figure out how to do what you actually want.

Help with background pattern please!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy GUI :: GUI Customization :: Requests and Discussions -
RSS Feed  

Topic and post times are displayed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) for guests
Go to Top · Contact Us · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use

Creative Commons 3.0 License. Last update: February 29, 2012
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com